Windows 10: Windows 10 expiring soon pop-up even my windows activated

Discus and support Windows 10 expiring soon pop-up even my windows activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have activated my windows with University license and still some time there is pop-up coming like "Windows expiring soon". It's occurring several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jeevan KumarBodaballa, May 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 expiring soon pop-up even my windows activated

I have activated my windows with University license and still some time there is pop-up coming like "Windows expiring soon". It's occurring several times and I'm trying to contact customer support but I can't connect

:)

Jeevan KumarBodaballa, May 5, 2020

2. Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

after that what is the process plz... tell us,

im facing the same "your license will soon expire" what is this error message means and how to solve it

my microsoft windows version(os build 16299.309

vamshikrishna2, May 5, 2020
  3. Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

Suresh Kyatham, May 5, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 expiring soon pop-up even my windows activated

Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• When did you start encountering this pop up?
    • Any changes on your computer before you encounter the pop up?
    • On the Activation page on Settings, does it tells you when will your license will expire?
    • What is the version and build of your Windows 10? To know the version and build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Simultaneously press the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard.
      • In the Run box, type winver.
      • In the About Windows window, you will see the OS build and the version under
        Microsoft Windows.
    If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the pop up that you're getting and also the Activation page on Settings. Please censor any private information that can be found on the Activation page before posting the screenshot here.

Hope to hear from you soon

Argel Obm, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 expiring soon pop-up even my windows activated

1. Windows 10 expiring soon pop-up even my windows activated - Similar Threads - expiring soon pop

2. Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon: Hello there,I purchased a pc months ago pre installed with Windows 10 Pro. Today I got a pop up stating that I need to activate windows license which is already activated in Activation setting. The window pop up every time I turn on my pc. How do I fix this problem? Any helps...
  3. Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon: Hello there,I purchased a pc months ago pre installed with Windows 10 Pro. Today I got a pop up stating that I need to activate windows license which is already activated in Activation setting. The window pop up every time I turn on my pc. How do I fix this problem? Any helps...
  4. Windows Pop up Screen: License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 activation expires soon

Windows 10 activation expires soon: HiRecently i updated my window 10 version to 20h2 after that i keep receiving a message saying windows 10 activation expires soon I bought my laptop 2 years ago and the windows was activated Now after updating to 20h2 i checked the settings and it shows windows is activated...
  6. Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon: Hi i keep getting that pop up and it says i need to activat it but it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-license-is-expiring-soon/25316978-e351-4415-afa4-bbccd5dfd021
  7. pop up...your windows license will expire soon???

pop up...your windows license will expire soon???: I keep getting a popup telling me my windows license will expire soo. What does this mean and what do I have to do? Thank You *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message

Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message: This your "Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message keeps appearing on my screen and it is doing it while I am doing a presentation during a zoom session...
  9. "Windows 10 License will expire soon" pop up

"Windows 10 License will expire soon" pop up: How do i solve this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-will-expire-soon-pop-up/64f2869b-081c-4dd9-9fa5-c74f3ebfc828"
  10. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon: I contacted microsoft customer support and an assistant tried to solve this issue but then she said to email here to get directions on how to solve this issue. I bought this Surface Pro 4 used and according to the microsoft assistant I am running on Windows 10 Pro - Preview....