Windows 10: Windows 10 explorer and narrator

Discus and support Windows 10 explorer and narrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicksquiccirininjnick45, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped

:)

Nicksquiccirininjnick45, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 explorer and narrator

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 explorer and narrator

1. Windows 10 explorer and narrator - Similar Threads - explorer narrator

2. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  3. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  4. my external ssd won't connect in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external ssd won't connect in explorer: Hello Everone,I need your help guys!Since I downloaded photos from my iPhone that were in HEIC format, I sent them to my external SSD, and quickly my external SSD stopped working. My external ssd E: won't connect in explorer, and is looking like this:When I plug it in, the...
  5. my external ssd won't connect in explorer

my external ssd won't connect in explorer: Hello Everone,I need your help guys!Since I downloaded photos from my iPhone that were in HEIC format, I sent them to my external SSD, and quickly my external SSD stopped working. My external ssd E: won't connect in explorer, and is looking like this:When I plug it in, the...
  6. System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?: So i just recently cloned my ssd to another one and now there is a system drive labeled as F in my file explore and i get denied acess to it. I have tried to use diskpart to remove the letter but it only does is temporaily beacause as soon as i restart my computer its back to...
  7. System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?

System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?: So i just recently cloned my ssd to another one and now there is a system drive labeled as F in my file explore and i get denied acess to it. I have tried to use diskpart to remove the letter but it only does is temporaily beacause as soon as i restart my computer its back to...
  8. System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 explorer and narrator: Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-explorer-and-narrator/aaa90ea6-b35e-4334-a0e4-5bd7c1c89324
  10. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 explorer and narrator: Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-explorer-and-narrator/aaa90ea6-b35e-4334-a0e4-5bd7c1c89324