Windows 10: Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar

Discus and support Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm running into a strange issue hopefully someone can help with. Any time I add a new Windows 10 machine to my domain, and a standard user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MRITGUYYY, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MRITGUYYY Win User

Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar

Hello,

I'm running into a strange issue hopefully someone can help with. Any time I add a new Windows 10 machine to my domain, and a standard user logs in, the refresh icon and drop down icon become off center. On my account with elevated privileges, this does not occur and looks normal. This is happening on 1803 and 1709, and different computers.

Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar 6bf3e055-dba3-420c-83cc-08ac25fc347a?upload=true.png

Could it be a GPO?

:)

MRITGUYYY, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. delete address bar history

Hi,

Due to the limited information shared on your post regarding the drop-down list in Internet Explorer address bar, we would like to ask for additional information to help us identify the steps to solve your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of the Windows 10 device that you are using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you referring to the automatic search when typing in the address bar?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 8, 2018
  4. brummyfan Win User

IE11 address bar suggestions

Hi,
    Go to Internet Options, click Autocomplete Settings in Content tab, tick "Suggesting URLs" box and click OK.

Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar [​IMG]

brummyfan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar - Similar Threads - Explorer exe Address

2. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  3. Address bar width windows 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address bar width windows 10 explorer: Hello!I wrote half of this text through a translator, because I have problems with writing on my own, I hope you will understand me.Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 22h2, build 19045.3758 and did not understand why the address bar of the explorer became narrow, as it was...
  4. Address bar width windows 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Address bar width windows 10 explorer: Hello!I wrote half of this text through a translator, because I have problems with writing on my own, I hope you will understand me.Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 22h2, build 19045.3758 and did not understand why the address bar of the explorer became narrow, as it was...
  5. Address bar width windows 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  7. Windows Explorer address bar + search bar height?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer address bar + search bar height?: [ATTACH] This came in a recent Windows 10 update for me. I've tried Googling the answer but all posts are for changing the width (just dragging it..), something about Winaero Tweaker (which I've tried), and one post about editing something in registry:...
  8. Windows File Explorer Address Bar

Windows File Explorer Address Bar: I'm currently having a problem with my windows file explorer. As you can see in the image, the address bar is black. I would like to to revert to its original color but I don't know how. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10: Hello, How do you reduce the height of the Windows Explorer Address bar. For example, my address bar appears as: [ATTACH] As you can see, there is a large amount of padding between the text "My Computer" in this case and top/bottom borders. I've tried adjusting...
  10. Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change

Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change: I don't know why but the address bar on Windows Explorer suddenly changed after I restarted "Windows Explorer" from Task Manager as the taskbar was acting up. The width of the address and search bar suddenly increased. I will admit to using Winaero Tweaker to change the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe address

2. windows file explorer address bar

3. windows explorer address bar windows 10