Windows 10: Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE

Discus and support Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, In Windows 1909 18363.693, in SAFE MODE, I have a bothering problem: once entered, each time I click on taskbar (start menu button, explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Darkbluesky, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE

Hello,

In Windows 1909 18363.693, in SAFE MODE, I have a bothering problem: once entered, each time I click on taskbar (start menu button, explorer icon, etc), all desktop flickers, and explorer is reloaded (taskbar icons disappear and reappear). If I open a shortcut in the desktop it works normally.

It is really annoying: I can't do anything in safe mode. In not safe mode is ok. I have searched info on inet but I have not found anything helpful. Could you help me, please?

EDIT: I have tried sfc /scannow and DSIM and everything is ok. There is no problems shown in the device manager. I have tried to start safe mode with all non-microsoft services disabled (except Norton Internet Security which I can't), and nothing changes.

Thank you!

:)

Darkbluesky, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 1, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE

1. Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE - Similar Threads - Explorer reload left

2. Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu: Recently I have been having issues with not being able to click on anything in the taskbar. I already updated my drivers, used sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restore Health to check for corrupted files and rolling back my computer to before the issue occurred,...
  3. Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu: Recently I have been having issues with not being able to click on anything in the taskbar. I already updated my drivers, used sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restore Health to check for corrupted files and rolling back my computer to before the issue occurred,...
  4. Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WIN11 - right clicking Windows flag freezes then reloads explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN11 - right clicking Windows flag freezes then reloads explorer: This started a couple of weeks ago, I right click the START MENU / windows flag icon in Windows 11 to bring up the menuit freezes my computer for a second then kills explorer and reloads? the context menu does not appear, just crashes by reloading explorer.please advise?...
  6. WIN11 - right clicking Windows flag freezes then reloads explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN11 - right clicking Windows flag freezes then reloads explorer: This started a couple of weeks ago, I right click the START MENU / windows flag icon in Windows 11 to bring up the menuit freezes my computer for a second then kills explorer and reloads? the context menu does not appear, just crashes by reloading explorer.please advise?...
  7. Can't left click items in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't left click items in Taskbar: Hello everyone, first time posting here. First thanks in advance for any help. So I am having an issue with my laptop (MSi GT73EVR 7RE) and I can't find a solution. I simply can't click on the items in my taskbar, like the Windows menu, search, or the notification area....
  8. Cannot left click on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot left click on taskbar icons.: Hello there, I am having an issue, and it has been going on for about 2 months now. I cannot left click on the taskbar icons that are located next to the clock (eg. Wi-Fi, Sound, Clock). And along with that, I cannot right click on any of my programs that I have added to...
  9. Taskbar Volume will not open with left click

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Volume will not open with left click: My volume control, calendar and network status on my windows 10 task-bar stopped working last week. I can still right click an choose open but I get all options. My quick launch still works with the left click. What happened to cause this and how do I fix it? 47513
  10. Items pinned to Explorer on Taskbar no longer open with left click

in Windows 10 Support
    Items pinned to Explorer on Taskbar no longer open with left click: Just did a clean install of W10 Pro X64 on my recently inherited PC and have discovered that folders I have pinned to Explorer on the Taskbar can no longer be opened with left click. Have to use right click and the Open. This did work normally when I cloned the system from...