Windows 10: windows 10 explorer screen changing

Discus and support windows 10 explorer screen changing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do i get rid of the window area on the right. how do i get it to show long file names with duration (length of the videos) see attached thanks 171373 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon125, Dec 29, 2020.

1. anon125 Win User

windows 10 explorer screen changing

how do i get rid of the window area on the right.
    how do i get it to show long file names with duration (length of the videos)
    see attached
    thanks

:)

anon125, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2020
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

windows 10 explorer screen changing wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. windows 10 explorer screen changing

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 explorer screen changing

1. windows 10 explorer screen changing - Similar Threads - explorer screen changing

2. Windows 10 Black Screen with Explorer Flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen with Explorer Flashing: Greetings to everyone after I've done the updates in the picture I've restarted my pc. When I enter my password, my screen was black and Explorer started to flash like going away and coming back. When I reset my PC the problem is gone however I want to use the latest updates...
  3. Change the default Windows 10 file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the default Windows 10 file explorer?: Can anyone tell me how to change the default file explorer to one installed from the Microsoft Store please and thank you? If it has to be done via registry editor that's no problem for me! submitted by /u/chrismacca24 [link] [comments]...
  4. Change the columns shown in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the columns shown in Windows 10 Explorer: In Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Ver. 2004... Can you change the columns shown in Windows Explorer for a specific folder and it's sub folders, without changing the columns in all folders? I have tried following the procedure shown on the Microsoft site, and have had mixed results....
  5. Windows 10 Explorer - Change default view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Explorer - Change default view: Good day, In Explorer how do I set the view default to "Size all columns to fit"? Each time I view files I have to reset the view to see files with long names, etc. It is a time consuming annoying problem to always adjust rather than to immediately see the full file name....
  6. Windows 10 file explorer copy changed ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 file explorer copy changed ?: [ATTACH] In my 18362.418 build its taking <1 second to copy a 900MB file from my m.2 nvme ssd TO a wd blue hdd 1 TB 5200RPM using the windows explorer copier, but with teracopy it takes full 5 seconds as it should. In task manager however, firstly the hdd usage shoots to...
  7. Windows 10 Changing Screen resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Changing Screen resolution: Running Windows 10 with Two year old Dell desktop computer connected to Dynex TV monitor. On boot up, Windows 10 correctly sets resolution for the 1310X780 required for the monitor. After a short period of no activity, the monitor changes to a Windows default resolution...
  8. windows 10 screen changing sizes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 screen changing sizes: my screen keeps changing sizes on my windows 10 laptop. how do I get it to stay a normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-screen-changing-sizes/3f906b8d-e46d-4e9a-878e-721828fef467
  9. Windows 10 desktop screen changed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 desktop screen changed: My wife's computer somehow acquired my user name which I had no password for, and she nor I can login into windows 10 on her computer, we can't get past the windows desktop screen. Help needed now please *Sad 35638
  10. How to change file association in explorer "save as" screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change file association in explorer "save as" screen?: How can I change this file association (in the registry)? In the save screen, under "save as type", you can seee that jpg files are being associated with the application ACDSee Pro 7. This program has been uninstalled from my system. It is not the default program for opening...