Windows 10: Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

Discus and support Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to set the criteria in the Search Box with Time and Date? I'm trying to find any files that are affected in the whole computer by any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sidney Canada, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

Is there a way to set the criteria in the Search Box with Time and Date? I'm trying to find any files that are affected in the whole computer by any changes I make to a certain file, e.g. Accounting Journals 2021.

:)

Sidney Canada, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2021
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Dec 9, 2021
  4. mixa Win User

Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

1. Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time - Similar Threads - Explorer Search

2. Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box: I want to find all files named *.vb that contains the string ASD in a folder's tree.Where are the MS instructions that show how to use the file explore search box?...
  3. Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box: I want to find all files named *.vb that contains the string ASD in a folder's tree.Where are the MS instructions that show how to use the file explore search box?...
  4. Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search function in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search function in Explorer: When I search in Explorer for something, i get a list of the files which contain that search item. However, I need to know in which folder those files are and I can't see any way of establishing that without actually opening the files. I want to be able to establish in which...
  6. Search function in Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search function in Explorer: When I search in Explorer for something, i get a list of the files which contain that search item. However, I need to know in which folder those files are and I can't see any way of establishing that without actually opening the files. I want to be able to establish in which...
  7. Search function in Explorer

8. WIndows Explorer - Search Bar BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Explorer - Search Bar BUG: The Windows Explorer search bar exhibits a design flaw where folder names longer than the available space are truncated, leading to a poor user experience. Instead of displaying the full folder name, it should prioritize clarity and usability by simply showing "Search" in the...
  9. WIndows Explorer - Search Bar BUG

WIndows Explorer - Search Bar BUG: The Windows Explorer search bar exhibits a design flaw where folder names longer than the available space are truncated, leading to a poor user experience. Instead of displaying the full folder name, it should prioritize clarity and usability by simply showing "Search" in the...
  10. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...