Windows 10: Windows 10 Explorer Search Indexing

Discus and support Windows 10 Explorer Search Indexing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to exclude the path in my file searches. Is there a way to turn this off? And if not, is there a way to always search by file "name" and not by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaximusOpt99, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Explorer Search Indexing

I want to exclude the path in my file searches. Is there a way to turn this off? And if not, is there a way to always search by file "name" and not by any other criteria by default?

:)

MaximusOpt99, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Explorer Search Indexing

1. Windows 10 Explorer Search Indexing - Similar Threads - Explorer Search Indexing

2. Search Index is not working!

in Cortana
    Search Index is not working!: My windows search index is not working, when I try to open options and rebuild index it shows waiting to receive indexing status... As you can see below, that's what I'm getting! Need help asap! [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 search index not running

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search index not running: Have tried running DISM, SFC and CHKDSK Have searched all over internet and have tried everything I have seen so far. I just can't get the file indexing to run....
  4. windows 10 search and indexing

in Cortana
    windows 10 search and indexing: Search is not working in File Explorer Windows 10. When I use Control Panel for Indexing Options I have no one included location after very long waiting. Nothing changed here after I use Rebuild in Advanced: no included location again. I did Stop and Restart of Windows Search...
  5. Windows Search indexing not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search indexing not working properly: Dear all, When I try to search for a document content on an indexed location it will not display any results, but you can clearly see that this text is existing in the word document. See screenshot. This is not for all but for a lot of "in document text searches" The...
  6. Search & Index problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Search & Index problem: Hi, I have installed a program called Windows10 Manager. It has sub-program executables (independent of the main program) [img] I want to quick access them pressing the windows key and start typing their name which invokes suggestions. I have specifically indexed only...
  7. Windows Search and/or Indexing Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search and/or Indexing Broken: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and have encountered an interesting problem. I realized it initially when I would press start and begin to type a program's name in order to run it, as I was doing with Windows 7, but it would not find any results and would prompt me...
  8. Windows Search and Indexing Broken

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Search and Indexing Broken: After upgrading to TH2 I had an issue with windows search. The service wouldn't start at all. I managed to run the Windows Search service. I had to delete the Key RebuildIndex and change value of key SetupCompletedSuccessfully to 1. [img] Now that the search...
  9. Windows Search indexing never completes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search indexing never completes: The search results for "My stuff" always comes back with this message: "These results may be incomplete, search is still indexing your stuff." Apparently this is a common complaint, and I have tried the most frequently suggested fix: I went into Indexing Options, and...
  10. Inspired by Insiders - Windows Search Indexer

in Windows 10 News
    Inspired by Insiders - Windows Search Indexer: So there we were, hanging on the edge of our seats, waiting for the test results of a test that could dramatically improve Windows Search efficiency. But if wasn’t for our Windows Insiders, this test might never have happened. Here’s the scoop on how Windows Insiders helped...