Windows 10: windows 10 explorer search

Discus and support windows 10 explorer search in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 explorer search stoped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HenryFoster Sr, Feb 24, 2020.

1. windows 10 explorer search

windows 10 explorer search stoped working

:)

HenryFoster Sr, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Feb 24, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

windows 10 explorer search

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

windows 10 explorer search wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

windows 10 explorer search

1. windows 10 explorer search - Similar Threads - explorer search

2. File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words: I am trying to locate files in my "Users" folder that have two specific words in them. Here is what I mean:Any type of file.Title of file that has "payment" and "register" in it.These two words may or may not be consecutive in the file name.For example:2023 June register of...
  3. File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words: I am trying to locate files in my "Users" folder that have two specific words in them. Here is what I mean:Any type of file.Title of file that has "payment" and "register" in it.These two words may or may not be consecutive in the file name.For example:2023 June register of...
  4. File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...: Hello everyone,I have a folder called "Test folder" as it appears in the following path: D:\Test folderand in Test folder i have other folder called "welcome - welcome", notice that the name contains Hyphen-Minus. See the following image:now, when I copy the name of the...
  6. Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...: Hello everyone,I have a folder called "Test folder" as it appears in the following path: D:\Test folderand in Test folder i have other folder called "welcome - welcome", notice that the name contains Hyphen-Minus. See the following image:now, when I copy the name of the...
  7. Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...

8. How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar-in/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4
  9. How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?

How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar-in/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4
  10. How do I clear my file explorer search bar?

How do I clear my file explorer search bar?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4