Windows 10: windows 10 / explorer with runtime error

Discus and support windows 10 / explorer with runtime error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows Explorer has a run time error and the Windows 10 update (64 bit) does not work resulting in 2 error Messages 0xc0000005 and 0xc1900106... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexanderStier1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. windows 10 / explorer with runtime error

My Windows Explorer has a run time error and the Windows 10 update (64 bit) does not work resulting in 2 error Messages 0xc0000005 and 0xc1900106

:)

AlexanderStier1, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2019
  3. No Internet connection, also Internet Explorer shows Runtime error on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• Are you able to connect to the internet using different browser?
    • Is this issue specific when accessing any particular website?
    • Have you updated all the drivers after upgrading to Windows 10?

I would like to inform you that a runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. Runtime errors might cause you to lose information in the file you're working on, cause errors in the file (corrupt the file)
    so you can't work with it, or prevent you from using a feature. Unlike stop errors, runtime errors don't typically cause Windows or a program to stop working.

Method 1: If the issue specific only to Internet Explorer, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Method 2: Please refer to the below article for internet connectivity and check if you are able to connect.

Wired
    and wireless network problems

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Please do get back to us with the status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you further, if the issue still persist.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2019
  4. windows 10 / explorer with runtime error

Runtime Error: "Explorer.exe, This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it is an unusual way" on Windows 10

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Explorer.exe – Application Error might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: End the Windows Explorer process and create the new one.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Process
      tab, search for Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager
      at top left corner of the window and select Run new task.
    • Type explorer.exe and click on Ok.

Step 2: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status runtime error for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 / explorer with runtime error

1. windows 10 / explorer with runtime error - Similar Threads - explorer runtime error

2. Windows 7 runtime Explorer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 runtime Explorer error: Yesterday, I downloaded a file from a reliable site, the file was opened, but I received the runtime Explorer error. My computer is Windows 7, I tried the sfc /scannow commands, nothing changed....
  3. Windows 7 runtime Explorer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 runtime Explorer error: Yesterday, I downloaded a file from a reliable site, the file was opened, but I received the runtime Explorer error. My computer is Windows 7, I tried the sfc /scannow commands, nothing changed....
  4. File explorer runtime library error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer runtime library error: The fileWhen I open file explorer from the taskbar like one or two times, this message appears and after I click on it the program restarts.It also appears after I rightclick on a file on the app.*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  5. File explorer runtime library error

File explorer runtime library error: The fileWhen I open file explorer from the taskbar like one or two times, this message appears and after I click on it the program restarts.It also appears after I rightclick on a file on the app.*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  6. File explorer runtime library error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Runtime Error on WinTV 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Runtime Error on WinTV 10: My computer says that I have a runtime error on WinTV 10, I have my Hauppauge WinTV Dual HD USB in. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-on-wintv-10/2e138ae0-8ec3-4bc3-8643-fd2fb99dec97
  8. Windows Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Runtime Error: Hello Whenever boot up my computer it gives the error Script: C:/windows/system32/maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char:2 Error: Type mismatch:'clnt' Code:800A000D Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error i know i can always cross this out but its getting really annoying and...
  9. VLC Windows 10 Runtime Error

VLC Windows 10 Runtime Error: http://imgur.com/RXDIB0C I get that error every time I attempt to open multiple movie files at once. It does not matter if it is .avi, .mkv, or .mp4. I tried installing both 32 bit and 64 bit VLC clients but nothing worked. However, if I highlight a group of movie files,...
  10. Windows 10 Runtime Error R6034

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Runtime Error R6034: I have recently upgraded my Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10 Pro, and now, everytime I tried to go into Device Manager from Settings, or get problems report (typing in search), I will get this Runtime Error from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, it says error found in Program: C:...