Windows 10: Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

Discus and support Windows 10 exporting and importing users? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,I have two PC's running Windows 10 Professional. On one of them, I have created quite a few users. I would like to create the same users on the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kraemerpw, Jun 19, 2022.

1. kraemerpw Win User

Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

Hi,I have two PC's running Windows 10 Professional. On one of them, I have created quite a few users. I would like to create the same users on the second PC. I'd like each user to have the same password on both PC's, the same group assignments, and the same settings like password never expires, etc.Can anyone here tell me if there is any easier way to do this than manually creating all the users on the second PC? I am hoping there might be a way for me to export a user list on the first PC and import it on the second PC.Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Paul

:)

kraemerpw, Jun 19, 2022

2. How can I export and import registry from another user?

Hello @JOSHSKORN,

You should be able to Export the Registry Key and then Import [ Merge ] it.

I strongly suggest that you create a System Image FIRST if you are NOT familiar with the Registry, just in case.

> How to Export and Import Registry Keys in Windows

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Jun 19, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Windows 10 exporting and importing users? capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jun 19, 2022
  4. Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

Import/Export Contacts

Hi,

Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone.

Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list, and then importing the .vcf file from the computer, which instantly results in an complete, updated list.

However, going in the other direction is my problem.

If I try to do the same in reverse, trying to import the .vcf file into the computer contacts, it wants to do it one contact at a time, instead of the full list all at once.

I suppose they can be Imported/Exported thru gmail, but I would prefer doing it directly...phone contacts only, without importing gmail contacts

Thanks

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

1. Windows 10 exporting and importing users? - Similar Threads - exporting importing users

2. Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 exporting and importing users?: Hi,I have two PC's running Windows 10 Professional. On one of them, I have created quite a few users. I would like to create the same users on the second PC. I'd like each user to have the same password on both PC's, the same group assignments, and the same settings like...
  3. Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 exporting and importing users?: Hi,I have two PC's running Windows 10 Professional. On one of them, I have created quite a few users. I would like to create the same users on the second PC. I'd like each user to have the same password on both PC's, the same group assignments, and the same settings like...
  4. Export/Import Edge folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export/Import Edge folder: I'm getting ready to move a project from one computer to another one. Is it possible to export 1 folder under _MyFavorites on one computer and import it on another computer? If so how?...
  5. Export/Import Windows 10 user profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Export/Import Windows 10 user profiles: I am preparing 6 Surface pro 6s to use in my small business. I believe they all have Windows 10 home. I have 20 employees that will need access to each tablet. I need to create 20 user accounts on each tablet. Once a tablet has all the user accounts I want on it. Is there...
  6. Photos Import / Export

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Import / Export: I am trying to import photos from my laptop to my android using Microsoft Launcher - Windows10 , the import/export icons are gone and cannot be found anywhere ??? Any suggestions ?...
  7. Export and Import Registry Keys in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export and Import Registry Keys in Windows: How to: Export and Import Registry Keys in Windows How to Export and Import Registry Keys in Windows System configuration information is stored centrally in a hierarchical database called the registry. You can use Registry Editor to add and edit registry keys and...
  8. Export and Import Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export and Import Power Plan in Windows 10: How to: Export and Import Power Plan in Windows 10 [img] Information A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. A power plan is also known as a power scheme. You can create custom power plans that are...
  9. Export and Import Default App Associations for New Users in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export and Import Default App Associations for New Users in Windows: How to: Export and Import Default App Associations for New Users in Windows How to Export and Import Custom Default App Associations for New Users in Windows 10 You can use the default application association-servicing commands to import, export, list, and remove the...
  10. Import/Export Contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Import/Export Contacts: Hi, Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone. Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list,...