Windows 10: Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We are currently running 3 displays setup as extended displays. 2 are for displaying slides to the audience. The 3rd is our PC monitor display.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RitaSussman, May 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen

We are currently running 3 displays setup as extended displays. 2 are for displaying slides to the audience. The 3rd is our PC monitor display. Currently the mouse pointer will disappear off to the left on the PC monitor. We then move the mouse to the right until it reappears. The PC monitor is the only display that we are using the mouse as we move through the slides to display on the other 2. How can we fix it so the mouse does not move off the left side of the PC monitor screen?

Thank you

Rita

:)

RitaSussman, May 22, 2019
  2. wendylou Win User

Cannot extend display to second monitor

I am using windows 10 pro on my Powerspec desktop PC. I have one HP monitor and one AOC monitor. I had three monitors (one HP and 2 AOC monitors) working fine using extended display. After removing one monitor (now have 2), the extended display does not work any more. I can use "Duplicate these displays", "Show only on 1" or "Show only on 2", all work fine, except "Extend these displays". When I select Extended, the second screen shows up with task bar, but I cannot move any window onto the second screen. The mouse does not move over either. I tried update the display driver, rebooting computer, reconnect the cable, nothing works! What's wrong?

wendylou, May 22, 2019
  3. Can't move mouse or program to another screen of extended display in windows 10

Can't move mouse or program to another screen of extended display in windows 10

SpikeWarner, May 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen

Extended Display Monitor

I also have Windows 10 with dual monitors and I also use my smart tv through the HDMI port as a 3rd for when I'm working on AutoCAD or just want to watch a movie on the big screen. What I do is right click anywhere on the desktop and go down to "Display
    Settings" and click on it. On the right side you should see both monitors, or all 3 as in my case. If not you need to download the drivers and install them so your computer will recognize multiple displays, and of course make sure they're connected and turned
    on. If you click on the "Identify" button it'll tell you which monitor it's designated as which, depending on how you have them arranged on your desk you can switch them in that Display screen so it knows which side of the screen to allow your mouse to "pass
    through". Once you've verified all the settings below and changed the Multiple displays option to "Extend these displays", close it out. Right click again on the desktop and go down to "Graphics Options-->Output To-->Extended Desktop" you'll see all your monitors
    there and can pick which 2 you want to use and which will serve as the primary and which the extended... That's what works for me anyway, good luck.

VeteranJobseeker, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen

1. Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen - Similar Threads - Extended Display displays

2. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  3. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  4. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Extending Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending Monitor Display: I am using a television as a second monitor, but when I extend the display, it gives me a "not supported" box. The main monitor however is fine, but all the windows and icons disappear, and I am left with only the taskbar on the screen as if my main monitor has become the...
  6. Extending Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending Monitor Display: I am using a television as a second monitor, but when I extend the display, it gives me a "not supported" box. The main monitor however is fine, but all the windows and icons disappear, and I am left with only the taskbar on the screen as if my main monitor has become the...
  7. Extending to 3 Displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extending to 3 Displays: Hi! So here’s my issue: my church just got 3 TVs to use for worship lyrics/announcements/etc. We got two of them first last week and they worked perfectly! We connected them to an HDMI splitter and then the splitter to the computer. I extended the computer’s display and...
  8. Icons moved to extended display

Icons moved to extended display: Icons moved to my extended display, how to restore I move them back manually, reboot and they go back I've tried all sorts of suggestions with no success Is this info stored in desktop.ini, and where should that file be located. Computer search shows many desktop.ini...
  9. Display or page moves to the left.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display or page moves to the left.: when I go to another page ,my page will go to the left to blank page then comes back to the page before that I was on.This happens when I go to move up the page to search or read.This just started out of the blue one day about a month ago. I have to click on the page first...
  10. Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10

Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10: Extended displays work no issue. Lock screen displays on the main display as it should. Screensaver shows on secondary display, but sized as if it is on the main display which is much larger. So not only does it show on the secondary monitor, but it also loads large enough...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want my cursor to move upwards in extended displays in windows 10

2. windows 10 three extended displays

3. window 10 extend display left to left