Windows 10: Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...

Discus and support Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Another user had the same problem but his solution does not work on my system altough the problem is exactly the same:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Louis-Boba, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...

Another user had the same problem but his solution does not work on my system altough the problem is exactly the same:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rmittent/39fa8a85-56fd-4388-a49d-873b9183c043

Before you comment anything please look at the link above.

Currently the glitches occur no matter what i am doing on the PC, it also is noticeable when im moving my mouse as it randomly stutters when the sound glitch/frame stutter occurs. Its as if my whole system stutters. I previously mostly experienced it when gaming but now it occurs even when my pc is idling or while simply using google chrome. I made a youtube video with the issue once where i recorded it happening in a game.

Look at the stuttering in the game: (keep in mind the same stutter occurs also while not gaming but while gaming it is most apparent because stuttering in frame rate is extremely obvious. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHAJG9rRCAA&t=10s

I've disabled SysMain which the apparently renamed Superfetch to. I tried disabling all the processes that could be disabled in "services" which were running but it did not affect the stuttering which is still around.

I obviously restarted my Pc. Ive had this problem for 2 years now. !!! No windows update ever did anything and a complete reset of windows did not do anything permanent either.

Removing and reinstalling GPU drivers did nothing for me.

Its very weird because i can go days without the problem or without noticing it very much and then it suddenly becomes so frequent that i can hardly use my Pc for anything anymore.

I am not even using the same harddrive anymore as 2 years ago when the problem first occured.

My System is now running on a SSD.

I assume the problem has something to do with a windows 10 update 2 years ago where something changed in windows which obviously would again be on my pc, if i remeber corretly i did not have this problem at all when i first completely recovered my PC and i tried to prevent windows updates for a while but as you all know windows 10 is designed to circumvent the users decision on not wanting updates . So inevitably the problem returned.

I really dont even have time to deal with this i have work to do on my pc and this has already AGAIN stolen 90 minutes of my time. If nobody comes up with a solution for this i will go back to windows 7, since it always worked with no fault. Even though that would be a huge amount of work for me.

I am still pissed that microsoft forced users to go to windows 10 automatically. So if anyone from microsoft reads this take note and pass it on.

:)

Louis-Boba, Sep 29, 2019
  2. marco_j96 Win User

Frame Stutter

A couple days ago every game that I play has frame stutters. its not my GPU because I still hit over 100 frames in my games. I also notice some audio stutter when people are talking in my discord server. ill list my current build down below. I have updated
    windows to the most current version along with my video video drivers.

CPU: Intel I7 8700K

GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1080TI

RAM: 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz

MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370

CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i liquid cooling

HDD: 2x Toshiba 5 TB HDD

SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB

PSU: Corsair RM1000i

marco_j96, Sep 29, 2019
  3. windows 10 sound playback stutter

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have perform to resolve the issue?
    Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Run audio troubleshooter.

You might be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with audio.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key on your keyboard
    • Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting..
    • Click on view all (on the left)
    • Select Playing Audio troubleshooter
    • Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: I would suggest you to update Audio drivers and check. If issue persists again reinstall latest drivers from manufacturer's website in compatibility mode:

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Refer: Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows (Steps
    applies to Windows 10)

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

You can also refer to the following link for additional information and check if this helps.

No sound in Windows :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applies to Windows 10)

Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...

1. Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for... - Similar Threads - extreme stuttering frames

2. sound stutter in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound stutter in windows 10: I listened to music today and I noticed that my sound stutter so I investigate and check if it will happen in video and games. It produce the same sound and stutter so I check if it is issue with headset, I changed but runs the same. I tried the headset in different device...
  3. sound stutter in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound stutter in windows 10: I listened to music today and I noticed that my sound stutter so I investigate and check if it will happen in video and games. It produce the same sound and stutter so I check if it is issue with headset, I changed but runs the same. I tried the headset in different device...
  4. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  5. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  6. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen and sound randomly stutter.

Screen and sound randomly stutter.: Since the 9th of October my screen and sound have randomly stuttered. Since then I've been trying to figure out what's been causing the problems but I've been unable to do so yet. I thought it might be important to ask for help here since I think it might have something to do...
  8. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  9. Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon): Hello, i have the problem that my pc starts randomly getting sound stuttering and lags,thats happen always after some minutes or hours.My System is new and i did many gpu cpu,HDD and other checks,everything is fine.My driver are on point but i dont know what to do.I did...
  10. Windows 10 Sound Stutter

Windows 10 Sound Stutter: Hello, I'am experiencing a very strange problem with windows 10 audio. The problem arises after updating windows to fall creators update which is version 1709. The problem is that the audio is randomly freeze sometimes with huge buzzing sound which completely mute my audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extreme stutteing windows 10