Windows 10: Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

Discus and support Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello iam a playing game which is intalled for 4 to 5 months now working fine at 70 % to 90% suddenly something happenned game is working at 5% AND 3%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

hello iam a playing game which is intalled for 4 to 5 months now working fine at 70 % to 90% suddenly something happenned game is working at 5% AND 3% I DONNO WHY FULL LAPTOP SLOWED down after restart game working at 50 to 60 % whyyyyyyyyy? 60 is rare lol for a sec just

:)

alyannasir, Aug 2, 2020

2. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Jumplist sometimes extremely slow

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 recently.

Only after a few days, the jump lists started to get extremely slow.

But they behave that way just for a while, then they work as they should again.

When slow, it takes several minutes for the jump list to appear. It is extremely annoying. Especially e.g. when I have opened a remote desktop and want to open another one via the jumplist.

I had exactly the same problem with my old Windows 7 PC and assumed that I would get rid of that problem,
    changing both PC and OS, but no.

I do not want the standard answers to this problem:

- Disable Aero

- Clear the (Explorer) Cache for Jump lists

- etc.

It is definitely something else. I mean, how would the jump list cache get full after only a week? And why does the jump list get slow only sometimes and then suddenly works just fine again?

So please, give me an answer that takes this into consideration.

Anders Edvin, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

Boot suddenly slows down

I installed Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago, and have become used to extremely fast boot times, since I switched to an SSD hard drive at the same time.

Since yesterday, however, my boot time has gone up to almost a minute. At the same time I had problems where trying to open my Dropbox folder suddenly crashed Explorer. I fixed the Dropbox crash by running chkdsk from the command prompt and doing a repair,
    but the slowed-down boot remains.

Any solution to get my fast boot time back?

BerniceMills, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

1. Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere - Similar Threads - extremely slowed down

2. Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere: I've had this issue for quiet a while now, and up to this point I have only found temporary fixes. Randomly my computer will say that it's been "Disconnected from the hdmi port", and will continue to show that screen regardless of what I do. The only fix to the is to restart...
  3. Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere: I've had this issue for quiet a while now, and up to this point I have only found temporary fixes. Randomly my computer will say that it's been "Disconnected from the hdmi port", and will continue to show that screen regardless of what I do. The only fix to the is to restart...
  4. Sign in suddenly extremely slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in suddenly extremely slow: All of a sudden my login process takes a minute or more from the point after I enter a valid password until the desktop opens.I have tried editing my startup preferences, which may have helped a second or two but not 60.I had accidentally invoked the dreaded 'log in with...
  5. Sign in suddenly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in suddenly extremely slow: All of a sudden my login process takes a minute or more from the point after I enter a valid password until the desktop opens.I have tried editing my startup preferences, which may have helped a second or two but not 60.I had accidentally invoked the dreaded 'log in with...
  6. Sign in suddenly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Everything extremely slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything extremely slow suddenly: My laptop was running fine up until about 2 days ago. Now it is extremely slow with everything including task manager and settings. Restarting doesn't help at all and I haven't installed anything recently. I've had malwarebytes do a full scan and it found nothing. The task...
  8. Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login.: Hi, I use my computer pretty much on a daily basis (mostly for school). Everything with it was working fine up until a few moments ago, I plug it into my tv you better look at a presentation using the duplicate monitor settings. I noticed some of the apps on the tv were a...
  9. Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.: This came out of nowhere. My PC is operating at a constant lag. I close a window, and a couple seconds later the window actually closes, Making it impossible to do almost anything. I tried factory resetting and that did nothing. What gives? Anyone have ANY idea what...
  10. Windows 10 ethernet suddenly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 ethernet suddenly extremely slow: About a month ago, I assembled a new desktop build. The ethernet was initially very slow, but installing the Realtek ethernet drivers fixed that. About three weeks ago, I shut the computer off. I came back to it yesterday, and upon booting it up, the ethernet was extremely...