Windows 10: Windows 10 face login

Discus and support Windows 10 face login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wife set up new Dell XPS 13 laptop with windows Face ID and I’m able to unlock it with my ugly mug. Any ideas why this is happening? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrigReckit, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 face login

Wife set up new Dell XPS 13 laptop with windows Face ID and I’m able to unlock it with my ugly mug. Any ideas why this is happening?

submitted by /u/OrigReckit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OrigReckit, Apr 29, 2020
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 face login

How do I remove or disable 'face login' (where you sign in by putting your face in the rectangle) on Windows 10?

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the face login. I will certainly help you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error while removing the face account?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Choose Sign-in options and click the Remove button under
      Face section.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding the face login issue of Windows 10. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 face login

1. Windows 10 face login - Similar Threads - face login

2. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  3. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  4. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?: Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try to login. AD groups memberships seem to be fine with no unusual groups and no logon script that is causing this issue. What...
  6. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?: Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try to login. AD groups memberships seem to be fine with no unusual groups and no logon script that is causing this issue. What...
  7. in the winbioplugins there is no face login driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in the winbioplugins there is no face login driver: so i deleted face login driver in a accident i need a link to install the file without restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-winbioplugins-there-is-no-face-login-driver/219d1eac-c5d5-4060-8797-d4a488d23195
  8. in the winbioplugins there is no face login driver

in the winbioplugins there is no face login driver: so i deleted face login driver in a accident i need a link to install the file without restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-winbioplugins-there-is-no-face-login-driver/219d1eac-c5d5-4060-8797-d4a488d23195
  9. Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password

Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password: Hello, I have a user have sporadic issues trying to switch between Hello Face, Pin & Password. There would be a 30 second to 2 minute delay for the text box to show up when switching through each option.Eventually the user was able to logon by clicking first on "Other User",...
  10. Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password: Hello, I have a user have sporadic issues trying to switch between Hello Face, Pin & Password. There would be a 30 second to 2 minute delay for the text box to show up when switching through each option.Eventually the user was able to logon by clicking first on "Other User",...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 face login