Windows 10: Windows 10 Facebook app problem - Window keeps popping up on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 Facebook app problem - Window keeps popping up on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello recently the Windows 10 Facebook Messenger app has started popping up (the window opens on my second monitor) on startup. Does anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JohnnyZenith, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Facebook app problem - Window keeps popping up on startup

Hello recently the Windows 10 Facebook Messenger app has started popping up (the window opens on my second monitor) on startup. Does anyone know how to stop this? It never happened before. There are good reasons why I can't have this happening and I do not want to remove the app.

Thanks

submitted by /u/JohnnyZenith
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JohnnyZenith, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Winuser Win User

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Glad to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked. I always access Facebook through my browser.

Winuser, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Well, I like Facebook. It keeps me up to date with what is going on with my family and friends whom I don't see that often. I did fix the problem as y'all suggested by deleting the app and reinstalling.

Jesse Williams, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Facebook app problem - Window keeps popping up on startup

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Facebook app problem - Window keeps popping up on startup

1. Windows 10 Facebook app problem - Window keeps popping up on startup - Similar Threads - Facebook app problem

2. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup: Hello my name is Floyd. So I have this issue where everytime I start up my computer, Windows Powershell keeps popping up on the taskbar. The current issue right now is that it pops up via Command prompt because I deleted the Windows Powershell exe files. I have attached the...
  3. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup: Hello my name is Floyd. So I have this issue where everytime I start up my computer, Windows Powershell keeps popping up on the taskbar. The current issue right now is that it pops up via Command prompt because I deleted the Windows Powershell exe files. I have attached the...
  4. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup

Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup: Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup. I do not want this to happen anymore. Please tell me how to stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-chat-window-keeps-opening-up/f5023761-13eb-4a2e-ae22-016fc84b594f
  6. Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup: Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup on the screen. I absolutely do not want it to. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-windows-app-keeps-opening-up-on/2bd4fce0-d0fe-472c-b544-60701b3e8391
  7. Problem with Facebook app on Windows 10

Problem with Facebook app on Windows 10: Installation of Facebook app was interrupted by accident. It now lets me log in (Facebook notices the login action) but doesn't display my info. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, reregistered, sfc /scannow, but nothing helps. The app works properly on another account on...
  8. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing: This has been happening quite a lot here lately. But today, it's much worse. Every time I try to open the Facebook app for Windows 10, it crashes. Is there any way I can fix it? I know uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but I figured I would come here to see if y'all...
  9. wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox

in Windows 10 Support
    wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox: Like the title say, every time my computer starts up these day, the wins help pop up.... any fix can be done on this?? thank you Keith 104001
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889