Windows 10: Windows 10 Facebook App

Discus and support Windows 10 Facebook App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine. It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer. Faulting application name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArnoNiehaus, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Facebook App

Hi,

Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine.

It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer.

Faulting application name: WinUAPEntry.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c70abde
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.356, time stamp: 0x8c4198ab
    Exception code: 0xc0000025
    Fault offset: 0x00113522
    Faulting process id: 0x20fc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d57594c0944fb5
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Facebook.Facebook_186.2191.46880.0_x86__8xx8rvfyw5nnt\WinUAPEntry.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: ffc470b7-e094-440f-a1fd-7a8b0c968162
    Faulting package full name: Facebook.Facebook_186.2191.46880.0_x86__8xx8rvfyw5nnt
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Can you please help with this?

:)

ArnoNiehaus, Sep 27, 2019

2. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Does this happen only with Facebook app?

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Facebook App

Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Windows 10 Facebook App :(

ryan redfield, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Facebook App

1. Windows 10 Facebook App - Similar Threads - Facebook App

2. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  3. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  4. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  5. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  6. There is no app listed anywhere on my computer for Facebook. How do I uninstall it,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no app listed anywhere on my computer for Facebook. How do I uninstall it,: My wife's Facebook page replaced mine without permission and lets me sign into hers only. So I want to delete it from my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-app-listed-anywhere-on-my-computer-for/7a291b60-6215-4d9f-939c-5cf0f27e6658
  7. There is no app listed anywhere on my computer for Facebook. How do I uninstall it,

There is no app listed anywhere on my computer for Facebook. How do I uninstall it,: My wife's Facebook page replaced mine without permission and lets me sign into hers only. So I want to delete it from my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-app-listed-anywhere-on-my-computer-for/7a291b60-6215-4d9f-939c-5cf0f27e6658
  8. how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...: I like Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-facebook-app-i-cannt-open-fb-on-the/e19b1f0d-3965-460d-9377-bf46c3706471
  9. how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...: I like Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-facebook-app-i-cannt-open-fb-on-the/e19b1f0d-3965-460d-9377-bf46c3706471
  10. how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook app windows 10 italiano