Windows 10: Windows 10 factory reset error

Discus and support Windows 10 factory reset error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How change this folder? Or how clean? My pc is corrupted and windows dosent open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peacetoy2344, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 factory reset error

How change this folder? Or how clean? My pc is corrupted and windows dosent open

:)

Peacetoy2344, Apr 29, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Factory reset "Error" message

Hi Jaxyn,

It seems that the issue that you initially encountered also interferes with the factory reset. In order for us to provide the appropriate solution, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• Aside from failing at 30%-32%, are you also getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Paawan Win User

Windows 10 factory reset error

Windows 10 activation problem after factory reset. Error 0xC004C003

Windows 10 factory reset error [​IMG]

See the windows is activated. And this is the screen which asks the product key. I can only skip this step if I boot from the dvd and select the clean install option.

"slmg /ato" returns Activating Windows core single language edition (a string of numbers and alphabets)
    Product activated successfully.

Paawan, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 factory reset error

1. Windows 10 factory reset error - Similar Threads - factory reset error

2. Factory reset error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset error: So i was factory resetting my brothers computer. Started the reset and came back a few hours later to find this error. What do i do? Every time i press ok it just pops up again......
  3. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 factory reset error: I bought my computer a couple of weeks ago. It was already reseted but my keyboard and mouse weren’t working. I put my computer on safe mode thinking it would allow me to use my keyboard and mouse. I later found out that I just needed to plug it into another usb port so now I...
  4. Windows 10 factory reset error

Windows 10 factory reset error: I bought my computer a couple of weeks ago. It was already reseted but my keyboard and mouse weren’t working. I put my computer on safe mode thinking it would allow me to use my keyboard and mouse. I later found out that I just needed to plug it into another usb port so now I...
  5. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 factory reset error: I wanted to factory reset my pc, after i came back to check on it it just said some error occured and only option is to cancel . Now when i try to log in back with my account it just says the user profile cannot be loaded. I tried to reset it again by windows recovery...
  7. Windows 10 factory reset error

Windows 10 factory reset error: I wanted to factory reset my pc, after i came back to check on it it just said some error occured and only option is to cancel . Now when i try to log in back with my account it just says the user profile cannot be loaded. I tried to reset it again by windows recovery...
  8. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. factory reset error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    factory reset error: I've been having problems resetting my computer every time I try to reset it it fails. Ive tried every option in for resetting my pc and it still doesn't work. I have also tried the SFC scan fix but the scan failed every time I tried. I'm unsure what other option I have to...
  10. FACTORY RESET ERRORS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FACTORY RESET ERRORS: I cannot restore my surface 3 to factory settings. I have completed through every article possible and it cannot complete. When I go through advanced startup and erase the disk it says 'unknown error occurred, no changes were made'. When I try to do a clean installation...