Windows 10: Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over

Discus and support Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to do a factory reset for my computer and it kept going up in percentage but when i hit 64% my computer kept resetting itself. Knowing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bcook__, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Bcook__ Win User

Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over

I wanted to do a factory reset for my computer and it kept going up in percentage but when i hit 64% my computer kept resetting itself. Knowing that this is normal that my computer is resetting itself, i decided thst ill have it do its thing overnight. In the morning which is today of when i am making this its still at 64%. Should i be concerned? What should i do?

:)

Bcook__, Sep 22, 2020
  2. El_Mayo Win User

Samsung S3 keeps resetting

It's resetting before I can get the chance to select factory reset haha I'll have to get lucky that it stays on long enough first

El_Mayo, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Dano 00TA Win User
    Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over

System reset and viruses

Can a computer virus possibly survive a factory reset? A friend brought over a heavily infected Windows 10 machine. I couldn't get anything to work as far as removing the infections. After performing a factory reset, it was infected about a day later. The virus that keep popping up, is koobface.

GoFigureItOut, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over

1. Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over - Similar Threads - factory reset keeps

2. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  3. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  4. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reset Windows and it keeps looping at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows and it keeps looping at 64%: I reset my ASUS laptop not sure which model but one of harmon kardon version and found it was restarting over and over again. I noticed at first the message displayed was while it reset, windows will restart for few times so i thought it was normal. But it keeps doing it...
  6. Factory Resetting Windows 10 laptop for over 24 hours

Factory Resetting Windows 10 laptop for over 24 hours: Hello! I have been factory resetting my laptop, but it has taken about 26 hours so far. It has been stuck on 68% for about 14 hours. Everything was already backed up onto an external drive, so losing files is not an issue as I told windows to clean the drives too. I...
  7. Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting

Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting: Hows it going i have hp pavilion intel i5 with geforce 1050ti graphics this computer has been awesome up until now i was planning on selling the computer so i wanted to factory restore the computer for the next person everything was going fine until i got to installing...
  8. Factory reset keeps failing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset keeps failing: So I wanted to reset my computer and used the reset option on Windows around 40 it's stops and says: there was a problem resettig your PC, no changes were made. tried 2 more but got the same message every time So I ended up just doing a clean install with a USB which work....
  9. Factory Reset windows, keep Ubuntu

Factory Reset windows, keep Ubuntu: How do I factory reset windows and remove all windows data but keep Ubuntu and data in Ubuntu directory ? Sachin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-windows-keep-ubuntu/dc6d30c9-6a85-404c-b2a1-d0429ea4c828
  10. Factory reset vs reset keeping files

Factory reset vs reset keeping files: I'm going to reset my PC because I have corrupt audio drivers. Will the bootup times be the same if I chose to reset with my files instead of a factory reset? Will I remove potential viruses and such? What i'm trying to ask is what advantages do I get when factory reseting....