Windows 10: Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 73%

Discus and support Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 73% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently trying to Factory reset my laptop because it is running slow and it is bvb taking a really long time I have waited almost a full 24... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bhupendrapatel1, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 73%

Hi, I am currently trying to Factory reset my laptop because it is running slow and it is bvb taking a really long time I have waited almost a full 24 hours and it is still not done ~9 hours was for the first 72% then the rest ~13 hours is for the 73% and I is still going on even when I went to sleep and woke up, are there any solutions I am typing this on mobile so there might be mistakes in my spelling/grammar

:)

bhupendrapatel1, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Marie Win User

Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Windows 8.1 & windows 10 : fail to factory reset and stuck in restart

Ztruker's post will get you to Win10, but if I understand the issue you wanted to fix a non-working Asus Win8.1 Factory Reset by upgrading to Win10.

My question is what OS do you want on your system, Win8.1 or Win10.
    There might be a way to access the Asus recovery partition and do a reset from there - I think that can be done, but I would have to research the exact process to provide step-by-step instructions.

If you want to get to Win10 - then I mis-interpreted your post.

There seems to be an underlying issue on your system as far as the Asus Win8.1 Factory Reset issue is concerned.

The question might be moot if you've already started the Win10 Clean install.
    Getting to Win10 is easy, getting back to Win8.1 after a Clean install requires a bit more work (windows.old and possibly the Asus Recovery partition are no longer available).

Slartybart, Dec 22, 2019
  4. janglel Win User

Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 73%

windows 10 update stuck at 73% for 3hours

windows 10 update stuck at 73% for 3 hours

janglel, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 73%

1. Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 73% - Similar Threads - factory reset stuck

2. Windows 10 Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Factory reset stuck: I started resetting my windows pc from settings not too long ago and it's been stuck on 51% for about an hour and hasnt made any progress, My first thought was to turn it off from the power button but im aware that it may cause issues with the OS which i'm not to keen on ,...
  3. Windows 10 Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Factory reset stuck: I started resetting my windows pc from settings not too long ago and it's been stuck on 51% for about an hour and hasnt made any progress, My first thought was to turn it off from the power button but im aware that it may cause issues with the OS which i'm not to keen on ,...
  4. Windows 10 Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  6. Stuck on factory reset

Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  7. HELP reset windows10 stuck at 73%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP reset windows10 stuck at 73%: I going to reinstall windows because I had problem with sound but it stuck at 73% pls fast help! submitted by /u/tygrys10s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzr4qu/help_reset_windows10_stuck_at_73/
  8. Windows 10 factory reset stuck

Windows 10 factory reset stuck: I am trying to reset my SO‘s PC because it is having massive performance issues that dont seem to make much sense to either of us and it has been stuck on the „Resetting this PC“ screen for about 3 hours now, at 15%. The little Win10 loading circle is still moving so it is...
  9. Windows factory reset stuck at 10%

Windows factory reset stuck at 10%: I am trying to factory reset my pc, but it’s been stuck at 10% for over an hour now. Is this normal? submitted by /u/PrimeDZN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fau2dd/windows_factory_reset_stuck_at_10/
  10. Factory Reset Stuck at 10%

Factory Reset Stuck at 10%: I started a factory reset on my HP Omen Laptop around 1:45 PM. The laptop has both a 128GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD. It has been stuck at 10% for close to 3 hours now. The HDD indicator is flickering, but rarely blinks fully on and off. Does that mean the HDD has frozen? What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset pc keeps loading at 73%

2. reset pc stuck at 73%

3. PC reset stuck 73

4. windows reset stuck 73%,
  5. resetting this pc stuck at 73,
  6. refreshing windows 10 stuck at 73,
  7. resetting this PC stuck at 73%,
  8. how to dobwhen installing windows stuck at 73%,
  9. windows 10 2020-04 stuck at 73%,
  10. windows reset stuck on 73%