Windows 10: Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64%

Discus and support Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there, I've recently factory reset my laptop and cleared all files after backing them up. My ASUS Vivobook is now telling me that installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by T0m_Williams, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64%

Hey there,

I've recently factory reset my laptop and cleared all files after backing them up.

My ASUS Vivobook is now telling me that installing windows is at 64%, "Do not turn off your PC".

When it first got to 64%, it just rebooted and i thought it was normal due to it saying "Your PC will reboot several times". However, its just been rebooting and rebooting, occasionally saying "Welcome" underneath the loading circle.

I havent havent turned off my laptop, and I left it on overnight. Overnight it just kept doing the same thing.

Please help, I havent had this laptop for long and do not wish to buy a new one as this one was working fine.

I havent yet tried using an ISO, however ill be doing that later today.

It will not let me boot automatic repair, no matter how many times I try.

Thanks,

Tom.

:)

T0m_Williams, Apr 8, 2021
  2. txumaZA Win User

Windows 10 computer Factory reset stuck at 64%

Hello,

I have this exact issue at the moment. The factory reset is stuck at 64% and no, the answer given wasn't very helpful AT ALL. The screen is still stuck at 64%, what's the next step i should take? Should i manually force the PC to shut down and start it back
    up? Urgent, thanks.

txumaZA, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64%

Factory Reset for windows 10 got stuck at 64% and in continous loop

I was doing the factory reset of the laptop which has latest version of windows 10 and it got stuck at 64% it's been three days and it's not even responding for any actions. I need some assistance to get this sorted.

Please help!!

Etikalapallen, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64%

1. Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64% - Similar Threads - Factory Reset Stuck

2. Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot: Today I Factory reset my windows 11 laptop because it was getting leggy afterwards it went through most of the installation but then it got stuck at 64% then it starts restarting over and over again I've tried doing system repair but it says it could not repair my system I've...
  3. Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot: Today I Factory reset my windows 11 laptop because it was getting leggy afterwards it went through most of the installation but then it got stuck at 64% then it starts restarting over and over again I've tried doing system repair but it says it could not repair my system I've...
  4. Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset: Hallo community, I need some help fixing the installation of windows on my laptop lenovo y150p. I had to factory reset my laptop since it said that windows wasn't correctly loaded. After i did the installation was stuck at 64% and it kept restarting. I tried rebooting it but...
  5. Windows 10 update stuck at 64% after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update stuck at 64% after factory reset: After factory resetting my laptop, the update for windows 10 has been stuck at 64%. It’s stuck in an infinite loop of loading hp and then it says welcome and then it says windows update at 64% and do not close for half a second. I had to video it and rewind to see what it...
  6. Windows 10 update stuck at 64% after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update stuck at 64% after factory reset: After factory resetting my laptop, the update for windows 10 has been stuck at 64%. It’s stuck in an infinite loop of loading hp and then it says welcome and then it says windows update at 64% and do not close for half a second. I had to video it and rewind to see what it...
  7. Windows 10 update stuck at 64% after factory reset

8. Factory reset stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset stuck at 64%: Hello i have been trying to do a factory reset on my Acer laptop windows 10 it is stuck at 64% for days now please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-at-64/0a0238ea-c34b-4d29-87bb-f25ac680254f
  9. Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting

Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting: Hows it going i have hp pavilion intel i5 with geforce 1050ti graphics this computer has been awesome up until now i was planning on selling the computer so i wanted to factory restore the computer for the next person everything was going fine until i got to installing...
  10. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%: I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in. I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64. It usually goes from the Asus...