Windows 10: Windows 10 Fail to Start

Discus and support Windows 10 Fail to Start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]can someone please help me with this? [Original Title: Windows 10]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlizebeyers, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Fail to Start

charlizebeyers, Oct 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Fail to Start

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Fail to Start

1. Windows 10 Fail to Start - Similar Threads - Fail Start

2. My computer keeps failing to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps failing to start up: My computer all of a sudden turned off and I came back to this blue screen saying something about automatic repair and says that my PC did not start correctly. I clicked restart and it shows me the BSOD and it would restart again and show that automatic repair page. I have...
  3. My computer keeps failing to start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps failing to start up: My computer all of a sudden turned off and I came back to this blue screen saying something about automatic repair and says that my PC did not start correctly. I clicked restart and it shows me the BSOD and it would restart again and show that automatic repair page. I have...
  4. Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...: When I open OneDrive from the start menu I get the following error message everytimeSession "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  5. Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...: When I open OneDrive from the start menu I get the following error message everytimeSession "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...

7. System restore failed and computer now will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore failed and computer now will not start: I have seen similar posts but none of the responses worked for me. My Win11 was working fine. I downloader Adobe Reader and it piggybacked McAfee antivirus. I hate McAfee and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it for an hour. I decided to restore my system to yesterday using...
  8. System restore failed and computer now will not start

System restore failed and computer now will not start: I have seen similar posts but none of the responses worked for me. My Win11 was working fine. I downloader Adobe Reader and it piggybacked McAfee antivirus. I hate McAfee and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it for an hour. I decided to restore my system to yesterday using...
  9. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  10. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....