Windows 10: Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade.

Discus and support Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade. When I restored the system, the device showed again. When the updates were done,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MelVan Zyl, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade.

Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade. When I restored the system, the device showed again. When the updates were done, the device wasn't recognised again. I have now disabled windows updates. Why is this happening?

Surely other users have experienced this issue? The speakers are logitech. I cannot update the driver because Windows 10 says there aren't any connected!!

Please can you advise soonest.

:)

MelVan Zyl, Nov 22, 2020
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Nov 22, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade.

1. Windows 10 failed to recognise installed speakers after an upgrade. - Similar Threads - failed recognise installed

2. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone recognised as speakers: so the thing is that i connected my wired earphones to my windows 10 laptop and it recognises my earphone as speaker. so whenever i plug my earphones and play a video, no sound is coming from the earphones but its coming from the speakers of my laptop. i just wanna watch...
  3. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone recognised as speakers: so the thing is that i connected my wired earphones to my windows 10 laptop and it recognises my earphone as speaker. so whenever i plug my earphones and play a video, no sound is coming from the earphones but its coming from the speakers of my laptop. i just wanna watch...
  4. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headphones recognised as speakers

Headphones recognised as speakers: So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope anyone can help......
  6. windows 10 recognising headset as speakers

windows 10 recognising headset as speakers: hi. so i have an acer aspire es 15 laptop and sony headphones with a mic(im not sure what the model is). the problem is that because windows recognises my headphones as speakers, it ignores the mic on them and so i cant use it with my laptop. please help!...
  7. failed installation after ssd upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    failed installation after ssd upgrade: Hi I upgraded my Dell all in one PC to ssd, and then i installed windows through a usb flash drive, after the installation windows restarted and then stayed by the opening page where it says dell... it would not move to startup.... i tried restarting it a couple times,...
  8. speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.

speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.: Windows 8 upgraded to Free Beta Version Windows 10, Then in October 2018 upgraded to a newer version of Windows 10. Works fine but no sound after October upgrade. I would like to have sound... What can I do?...
  9. dvd drive isn't recognised after windows 10 upgrade

dvd drive isn't recognised after windows 10 upgrade: My dvd player drive isn't listed and when you try and play a dvd the player spins but doesn't play anything since upgrading to windows 10. I have checked in device manager and it says device is working properly. I have also done the upgrade driver and it says I have the...
  10. Failing upgrade to 10. Windows 10 installation has failed!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failing upgrade to 10. Windows 10 installation has failed!: Just made a USB to upgrade the PC to Windows 10. Gets to the end of the process but before it restarts a little window pops up to say Windows 10 installation has failed! Attached the setuperr.log found in $WINDOWS.~BT setuperr.log 91587