Windows 10: Windows 10, failes to load.

Discus and support Windows 10, failes to load. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I put my computer to sleep last night and I went to start it today and now it's failing on the repair. The last thing I installed was Visual Studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by I73, Dec 12, 2016.

1. I73
    I73 Win User

Windows 10, failes to load.

So I put my computer to sleep last night and I went to start it today and now it's failing on the repair. The last thing I installed was Visual Studio plug-in for Unity 3D.

I'm stuck I can't even restore or repair windows or even reformat it just keeps on saying it fails on everything I do. How can I fix this?!

Error images:

Windows 10, failes to load. [​IMG]

Windows 10, failes to load. [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

:)

2. Viawind Win User

HP Printer driver for C6180 failes to load.

Thank You. It was the HP driver installer that hung.

I found I could get the HP C6180 working by using the Add a Printer dialog under Devices and Printers. The dialog could not find the printer, which is connected via the local network. However giving the dialog the IP address enabled it to identify the printer
    and install a Microsoft driver. The HP installer normally gives you a lot of bells and whistles that I don't need. The Microsoft driver just prints and that's Ok.

Viawind, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Viawind Win User
    HP Printer driver for C6180 failes to load.

I tried to load the HP driver for my C6180 All in one on my new Surface Pro 4 (i5). The GUI allowed me to select Windows 10 as the OS but the installation stalled and never completed. I was able to run an uninstall and the problem was notified to HP. I
    was able to install drivers for a Brother L2700DW successfully.

Viawind, Dec 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, best first check your drive.

You could start by using Kyhi's boot disk (DVD/flash drive perhaps) you can obtain from the top of the Software and apps section here.

Boot your PC from that, and see if you can access your drive.
    Run chkdsk on it from a command prompt and report results.

You can also run Crystal Diskinfo or similar (portable or there may be one on the disk) to check your disk's SMART params.

Please complete your system specs (see the Tutorial section for a guide as to how to do this if unsure), including details of you disk(s), PC type, and whether Home, Pro or other.

Do you have:
    a. Adequate backups of important data?
    b. Disk or system images you could use to restore your PC quickly and easily to a previous working state without technical help?
    (We strongly and repeatedly recommend e.g. Macrum Reflect (free) + its boot medium + external storage for disk images).

dalchina, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10, failes to load. - Similar Threads - failes load

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  6. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  7. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

8. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  9. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  10. built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...: Is an OS installation required to operate the external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-a-gaming-pc-and-trying-to-load-a-win10-disk/0fa1aa94-c707-40b7-9e60-ef6d8e10a7db