Windows 10: windows 10 failing to install

Discus and support windows 10 failing to install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I replaced some hardware in my PC, it worked for a while however had activation problems although I tried to use the same activation key on the system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChrisMachala1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. windows 10 failing to install

I replaced some hardware in my PC, it worked for a while however had activation problems although I tried to use the same activation key on the system, a few weeks later my windows PC was constantly getting blue screens or my applications crashing. I decided to do a clean wipe of the PC and reinstall Windows 10, every time I try to reinstall windows I get an error of the likes of 0x0000021a, I tried multiple times and multiple ways, through disk creation method to load the iso to my usb, downloading the iso from disk creation and another way directly through the website on ubuntu as that seemed to be the only way, then mounting it on my usb and lastly using a third party to download it and burn it onto my usb however every time I get the same error code, Im really struggling to even download windows for my PC. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it, I don't see how the hardware could be an issue if it worked before with Windows, the only other factor I have found is that it stopped working normally after the "Windows is not activated" overlay disappeared which actually appeared after I installed some new hardware ( so I did have a legal version of windows ).

:)

ChrisMachala1, Jun 25, 2019
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jun 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 failing to install

Delta6326, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 failing to install

1. windows 10 failing to install - Similar Threads - failing install

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  6. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  7. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  8. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  9. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643: HI there,We're trying to update couple of PC's and laptop to the latest version of 22H2, however the updates failing with error 'Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643' have tried all things suggested as per your KB article and no go.Can you please guide me on what to...