Windows 10: Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

Discus and support Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gold3263301, May 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will occasionally boot my computer with only the wallpaper and the desktop icons loaded up. The taskbar, startup programs like the ones that control my fans and RGB, and Windows settings all do not work. I can load task manager, run command line, and use the sfc /scannow or /DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth commands and restart the PC, but they are only workarounds and I effectively waste two minutes every time this happens.I tried disabli

:)

Gold3263301, May 19, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 19, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

0.0.24 not load profile at startup

I have notebook with IGP345M.

after upgrading (from beta 10) to 0.0.24 final ATI Tool NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button!

I unistall 0.0.24 ATI Tool - settings and log NOT saved.
    install again.
    find max, make new profile.
    but no changes.

NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button

AndreyPopov, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

1. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes - Similar Threads - Fails Load Taskbar

2. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  3. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  4. Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup: So when I start up my pc, my taskbar does not show any app, just window and search buttons. A few seconds later, the apps will eventually show, but just takes an uncomfortable amount of time. Also, the Windows app drawer quick access or whatever you call it is also not there....
  5. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup: I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find workaround for that issue. I need to open powershell as administrator and execute command Add-AppxPackage...
  6. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup: I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find workaround for that issue. I need to open powershell as administrator and execute command Add-AppxPackage...
  7. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  8. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup: Title is self-explanatory. I have Windows installed on a M.2 SSD and every time I start my PC, all the applications on the taskbar never load up. I have to literally click on the taskbar once, and then the page will refresh and all the apps will show up. I have done...
  10. Windows 10 Failing to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Failing to Load on Startup: Hi, I bought a ex-lease Dell Optiplex 9010 SFF which I upgraded by installing a SSD, GTX 1050ti LP and a new External PSU. After installing the PSU I switched the display to run off the gpu in the bios so I could game with it. My PC worked wonderfully running lots of games...