Windows 10: Windows 10 Fails To Start.

Discus and support Windows 10 Fails To Start. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I've been experiencing some kind of error with my Laptop LENOVO G400. 2 weeks ago, i've installed a windows 10 update and then i wait for 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fadhli890, May 20, 2020.

1. Fadhli890 Win User

Windows 10 Fails To Start.

Hello

I've been experiencing some kind of error with my Laptop LENOVO G400.

2 weeks ago, i've installed a windows 10 update and then i wait for 12 hours.

In the first 30 seconds it works.

And then my power went off. after my power went on again i turn on again the laptop. The loading works just fine until the loading screen stuck at the spinning circle and the logo is nowhere to be seen.

And somehow my laptop has a blue screen that display " MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION "

I've been following the Save Mode Manual.

But it doesnt work.

Can someone help me?

:)

Fadhli890, May 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Fails To Start. - Similar Threads - Fails Start

2. 12C HID Device will not start Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    12C HID Device will not start Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: I've tried just about every fix on the internet to try and resolve this issue for a non-functioning touchpad. In Device Manager there is only an option for Mouse with no mention of Touchpad. Anyone out there with a solution or is there some ugly secret?...
  3. KtmRm for Distributed Transaction Coordinator service fails to start with error -2147024858

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KtmRm for Distributed Transaction Coordinator service fails to start with error -2147024858: Whenever I try and start the KtmRm for distributed transaction coordinator service it fails to start up with error code -2147024858: [ATTACH] The service is required by a piece of software which is failing because it won't start up. Looking through the event log I see the...
  4. Application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: This error appears when I try to run any kind of .exe or .pdf file so far from what I've come across, these two seem to be the only file types affected. I know that installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a common fix to this issue, but I can't run the .exe file...
  5. windows 10 pro hyper-v vmms failed to start: Access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro hyper-v vmms failed to start: Access denied: Tried to restart a virtual machine. Received the following message. An error occurred while attempting to connect to server "desktop name". Check that management service is running and that you are authorized to connect to the server. Tried the command "set-service...
  6. TileDataLayer causes Start Menu failed to launch after applying Windows 10 1909 upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    TileDataLayer causes Start Menu failed to launch after applying Windows 10 1909 upgrade: Hi, ALL I am sharing some finds on this start menu issue. It looks like the tiles on start menu cause the problem. I have similar issue on our shared laptops after applying Windows 10 1903/1909 upgrade. Search is working, just start menu doesn't launch anymore. It happens...
  7. My computer fails to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer fails to start: When I start my computer it instantly gets frozen on a black screen, I made a fast test and gave me this failure id: 6BV790-8L5A3V-MFPUQ1-60XS03 Hard Drive 1 - Primary HDD Bay What could I do?...
  8. Age of Mythology on discs fails to start on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology on discs fails to start on Windows 10: Hi, I have an original Age of Mythology on discs and I tried to install it on Windows 10, which worked, and updated, but the game fails to launch. I opened an administrator account, and there is no difference....
  9. Windows 10 Professional Now Fails To Startup After Updates Starting With March Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Professional Now Fails To Startup After Updates Starting With March Cumulative...: Microsoft, you have broken Windows 10 Professional on my home Workstation computer starting with your March cumulative update. What happens is after updates have been downloaded and installed, Windows fails to resume the update after reboot. I get a repair Windows instead...
  10. Start failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start failed: I turnef on my pc a d go a blud screen saying automatic repair failed, i have tried everything and i think i may need todo a fresh install the problem isi cant find the priduct key that i think i need is there a way to geg it...