Windows 10: Windows 10 Fails To Start.

Discus and support Windows 10 Fails To Start. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I've been experiencing some kind of error with my Laptop LENOVO G400. 2 weeks ago, i've installed a windows 10 update and then i wait for 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fadhli890, May 20, 2020.

1. Fadhli890 Win User

Windows 10 Fails To Start.

Hello

I've been experiencing some kind of error with my Laptop LENOVO G400.

2 weeks ago, i've installed a windows 10 update and then i wait for 12 hours.

In the first 30 seconds it works.

And then my power went off. after my power went on again i turn on again the laptop. The loading works just fine until the loading screen stuck at the spinning circle and the logo is nowhere to be seen.

And somehow my laptop has a blue screen that display " MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION "

I've been following the Save Mode Manual.

But it doesnt work.

Can someone help me?

:)

Fadhli890, May 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Fails To Start. - Similar Threads - Fails Start

2. The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: My computer has been restarting with no BSOD or warning whenever I try to play some more intense games, recently HellDivers 2.I noticed in the event log a couple of errors in the Event Viewer right before the most recent shutdown and addressed those but this one I am...
  3. The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: My computer has been restarting with no BSOD or warning whenever I try to play some more intense games, recently HellDivers 2.I noticed in the event log a couple of errors in the Event Viewer right before the most recent shutdown and addressed those but this one I am...
  4. WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: Hello, recently I've noticed my computer has been using more cpu at idle than normal around 50%, and every time I've checked Task Manager to see whats causing it my usage drops back to a more normal 2-3%. I checked event viewer and there is an error that consistently appears:...
  5. WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: Hello, recently I've noticed my computer has been using more cpu at idle than normal around 50%, and every time I've checked Task Manager to see whats causing it my usage drops back to a more normal 2-3%. I checked event viewer and there is an error that consistently appears:...
  6. WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-has-failed-to-start-because-its/64c22daf-900b-4e92-9dd4-1dfc3f9677b2
  8. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-has-failed-to-start-because-its/64c22daf-900b-4e92-9dd4-1dfc3f9677b2
  9. how to solve The Application Has Failed to Start Because Its Side-By-Side Configuration Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve The Application Has Failed to Start Because Its Side-By-Side Configuration Is...: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2017\acad.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="amd64",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for...
  10. how to solve The Application Has Failed to Start Because Its Side-By-Side Configuration Is...

how to solve The Application Has Failed to Start Because Its Side-By-Side Configuration Is...: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2017\acad.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="amd64",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for...