Windows 10: Windows 10 fails up upgrade for the 100th time

Discus and support Windows 10 fails up upgrade for the 100th time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 fails fails fails to update. I have been through it enough. Microsoft paints to my Acer BIOS, Acer points to Microsoft. I have tried most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimLaughter, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 fails up upgrade for the 100th time

Windows 10 fails fails fails to update. I have been through it enough. Microsoft paints to my Acer BIOS, Acer points to Microsoft. I have tried most recommended fixes (no USB, ISO, remove other anti-virus, etc). I don't need these updates continuing to freeze my computer and having to restore to last months version. Is there a way for me to stop all future Windows 10 updates for my Win10 Home OS?

Thanks, Jim

:)

JimLaughter, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 9, 2018
  3. FAILED 18 Times - Windows 10 Upgrade

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per description, you are unable to upgrade to Window 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps from the article created by Andre Da Costa and follow the steps from the link given below and check.

Refer:

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 fails up upgrade for the 100th time

Delta6326, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 fails up upgrade for the 100th time

1. Windows 10 fails up upgrade for the 100th time - Similar Threads - fails upgrade 100th

2. Upgrading Windows 8.1 to 10 fails at 73% every time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 8.1 to 10 fails at 73% every time: I have a Samsung Ultrabook series 940 that I am trying to upgrade from windows 8.1 to Windows 10. From what I can tell, the PC has all of the technical requirements to run Windows 10. I have purchased and downloaded the media creation tool, and have tried the "Upgrade this PC...
  3. Upgrading Windows 8.1 to 10 fails at 73% every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Windows 8.1 to 10 fails at 73% every time: I have a Samsung Ultrabook series 940 that I am trying to upgrade from windows 8.1 to Windows 10. From what I can tell, the PC has all of the technical requirements to run Windows 10. I have purchased and downloaded the media creation tool, and have tried the "Upgrade this PC...
  4. Upgrading Windows 8.1 to 10 fails at 73% every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows upgrade from 10 to 11 failed all the time

windows upgrade from 10 to 11 failed all the time: Hi Team,I tried to upgrade my windows 10 preloaded machine to windows 11, it succeeded in all pre-checks and when downloaded and started the upgrade process it gives the final result as windows 11 upgrade/installation failed.opened support case as well , but no solution yet...
  6. windows upgrade from 10 to 11 failed all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows upgrade from 10 to 11 failed all the time: Hi Team,I tried to upgrade my windows 10 preloaded machine to windows 11, it succeeded in all pre-checks and when downloaded and started the upgrade process it gives the final result as windows 11 upgrade/installation failed.opened support case as well , but no solution yet...
  7. windows upgrade from 10 to 11 failed all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade failed three times

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade failed three times: I'm trying to upgrade a Windows 7 computer to Windows 10. I downloaded the media creation tool, followed the instructions. Got to the installation screen, it installed for a while, and I came back to see a pop-up window saying 'Windows upgrade failed' with no explanation. I...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade from 1909 fails every time

Windows 10 upgrade from 1909 fails every time: Reall need some help with this as its driving me nuts ! Windows 10 Pro Upgrade fails every time - either via windows update or a manual installation. From 1909 to any later version. Can anyone help me find out what is causing the issue from the log below please. Error...
  10. Upgrading to Windows 10 2004 failed multiple times

Upgrading to Windows 10 2004 failed multiple times: I have tried several time to upgrade my system to 2004 but it fails with various messages, the latest being a "0xC1900101" error. I tried the suggestions on this page "https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10587/windows-10-get-help-with-upgrade-installation-errors" but to...