Windows 10: Windows 10 Failure to Detect Fax Modem

Discus and support Windows 10 Failure to Detect Fax Modem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 does not detect my fax modem. Why is that occurring?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rock Peterson, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Failure to Detect Fax Modem

Windows 10 does not detect my fax modem. Why is that occurring?

:)

Rock Peterson, Feb 3, 2019
  2. it's meXZ Win User

Windows 10 fax and scan does not detect modem

Device manager says it's working properly, latest drivers installed. Window Fax and Scan tools - fax settings lists the modem. However, when I go to compose a fax, it says connect to a modem, then no modem detected. I've run the hardware trouble shooter
    several times, even installed a new external modem thinking perhaps it was device failure since this program worked initially for about 2 days following re-installation of Windows 10. Interesting thing is - it receives faxes.

it's meXZ, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 Failure to Detect Fax Modem

HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Failure to Detect Fax Modem

1. Windows 10 Failure to Detect Fax Modem - Similar Threads - Failure Detect Fax

2. Windows Fax and Scan/Modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan/Modem: I used to be able to fax from this computer using Windows Fax and Scan, but no more. Now, when I try, I get the setup page and it tells me there is no modem. Under Phone and Modem, it indicates I have LSI PCI-SV92EX, Attached to: Not Present. What do I need to do to resume...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan/Modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan/Modem: I used to be able to fax from this computer using Windows Fax and Scan, but no more. Now, when I try, I get the setup page and it tells me there is no modem. Under Phone and Modem, it indicates I have LSI PCI-SV92EX, Attached to: Not Present. What do I need to do to resume...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan/Modem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. internal fax modem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internal fax modem: suddenly control panel will not recognize my fax modem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-fax-modem/b82d4449-14c9-496d-a087-f4aa6d801990
  6. Windows 10 fax and scan does not detect modem

Windows 10 fax and scan does not detect modem: Device manager says the Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem is working properly, latest drivers installed. Window Fax and Scan tools - fax settings lists the modem. However, when I go to compose a fax, it says connect to a modem, then no modem detected. I've run the hardware...
  7. Windows 10 updates deletes fax modem and windows fax and scan wont recognize modem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates deletes fax modem and windows fax and scan wont recognize modem: Hi Windows Updates ran last night. again it deletes the external usr robotics 5637 fax modem usb and windows fax and scan stop working. Windows fax and scan will not recognize modem. deleted modem driver. turned off windows fax and scan feature. reinstalled modem....
  8. Multiple fax Modems on Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple fax Modems on Windows Fax and Scan: How many fax modems are supported on Windows Fax and Scan? I have two modems connected to Windows 10 Pro and I can connect to either one but not both. After I connect to either one the option to add a connection to a local modem is not available....
  9. fax modem

fax modem: I have a Lenovo H520s - Intel G2020 2.9 GHZ - 4 gigs RAM and 1T hard drive. Running Windows 10. I assumed that it came with a fax modem and I tried to set up the fax and scan but the set up wizard can not find any modem. Is it just not installed or do I not have one? How do I...
  10. fax modem and fax service

fax modem and fax service: Hi there. Got a Conexant USB modem CX93010 ACF. Yesterday, after the upgrade to Win 10, I was able to receive faxes, but there is no log being kept, no faxes saved as it was with Win 8.1. It just prints them out. Today it does no longer receive them. Sending has not been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 fax does not recognize modem

2. find modem for fax and scan