Windows 10: Windows 10 - Failure to Install

Discus and support Windows 10 - Failure to Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been having a recurring issue with Windows 10's attempt at installation. Every couple of weeks, it will prompt me to install, take about two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielB_23, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Failure to Install

I have been having a recurring issue with Windows 10's attempt at installation. Every couple of weeks, it will prompt me to install, take about two hours to begin setting up everything, and then at about 48% it will tell me "Windows cannot configure to this hardware." or something along those lines, immediately turn off without any visible error message, and then undo everything it did the next time I turn the laptop on.

Windows 10 - Failure to Install fb2acc75-a409-4c69-b8bc-7c119766f3a5?upload=true.png

I just want to update so that I don't have to deal with this issue whenever I boot up. What do I need to do to fix this error?

Windows 10 - Failure to Install 956c236d-8bc9-4de1-83dc-fe6ea7836d50?upload=true.png

:)

DanielB_23, Apr 19, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 19, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 - Failure to Install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Failure to Install

1. Windows 10 - Failure to Install - Similar Threads - Failure Install

2. windows updates fail + 20H2 manual installation failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows updates fail + 20H2 manual installation failure: Hello, my current win 10 pro version is 2004, for the past months I have troubles with windows update, I get this error: There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help....
  3. Flight Simulator installation failures.....lots of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator installation failures.....lots of them.: I am now on the 3rd day attempting to install MS Flight Simulator. I have solved numerous issues on my own, but the latest one I have not been able to solve. Currently stuck in the Installation Manager trying to decompress a package. It has been on this for 17-18 hours. I...
  4. Install a clean version of Windows 10 after boot loop failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install a clean version of Windows 10 after boot loop failure: My mother has an Asus Transformer Book Flip TP500L that is in my hands now to repair it. With the last Windows 10 update not sure which version something broke completly. It got stuck on a automatic diagnostic and repair loop which of course failed everytime. I tried every...
  5. GOOGLE CHROME INSTALLATION FAILURE

GOOGLE CHROME INSTALLATION FAILURE: HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME BROWESR IN WINDOWS 10 ?.. tried all the possibilities from settings but failed every time.... WINDOWS 10 is not in s mode .. Is WINDOWS PRO upgradation helpful ?...
  6. Windows 10 several update installation failures

Windows 10 several update installation failures: several installation failures code Oxc1900101 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-several-update-installation-failures/ee0029cd-f4b8-4d97-81f5-0e5564f63290
  7. Failure to install Windows update 20H2

Failure to install Windows update 20H2: I'm currently trying to update my device to Windows 10 20H2, while trying to install, windows opens up a new window asking me to manually uninstall "VirtualBox" i looked everywhere on my device, i don't seem to have that app at all...
  8. "Setup decompression failure" when trying to install a program - Win 10 2021

"Setup decompression failure" when trying to install a program - Win 10 2021: Hello there, I have an exe file to install, and it gives me a "setup decompression failure" in the InstallAware wizard when I try to run it. I have searched for solutions everywhere including here, every solution given I've tried, including: - running the exe as...
  9. Upgrade installation failure: "your files apps and settings can't be kept because you're...

Upgrade installation failure: "your files apps and settings can't be kept because you're...: I have been attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10. Unfortunately, when it comes time to "Choose what to keep", the choice to keep my Apps, Settings, and Files is grayed out, and not selectable. The explanation as to why I can't select that option is at...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001: I've recently built a new computer and installed the latest version of windows 10. I need to install realtek HD audio driver as my microphone makes a horrible fuzzing sound for the people I'm talking to when gaming I downloaded this driver on my old computer to stop the...