Windows 10: Windows 10 false message

Discus and support Windows 10 false message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My device hard disk was changed in November 2018 and Windows 10 was reinstalled directly online and since Windows were properly updated and no message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by muhammad.zubair71, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 false message

My device hard disk was changed in November 2018 and Windows 10 was reinstalled directly online and since Windows were properly updated and no message was received. For last 15 days a message appearing that your Windows would be expired soon. Please advice how to stop this message.

:)

muhammad.zubair71, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 false message

Delta6326, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 false message

1. Windows 10 false message - Similar Threads - false message

2. False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message: So today, I started getting a notification saying that "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned". I haven't plugged anything new in and my other USB devices have been working fine....
  3. False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    False "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned" message: So today, I started getting a notification saying that "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned". I haven't plugged anything new in and my other USB devices have been working fine....
  4. False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11: Since updating to windows 11 I am getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to click on the news and weather icon on the far left of my task bar on my desk top The error message reads "It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet....
  5. False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11

False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11: Since updating to windows 11 I am getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to click on the news and weather icon on the far left of my task bar on my desk top The error message reads "It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet....
  6. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False "no virus protection" messages: For the last several days, I have been receiving notifications saying my virus protection is not turned on, but it is. How do I stop these messages?Thank you,MP...
  7. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "no virus protection" messages: For the last several days, I have been receiving notifications saying my virus protection is not turned on, but it is. How do I stop these messages?Thank you,MP...
  8. False "no virus protection" messages

9. Windows 10 XBox App False Credit Card Expiration Message

Windows 10 XBox App False Credit Card Expiration Message: This has been posted numerous times over the last year by many folks, but all the threads keep getting close/locked with zero resolution by Microsoft, and it is getting really old and annoying to be ignored.About a year ago, the XBox app on Windows 10 would pop up a false...
  10. false activation message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    false activation message: I run win 10 on imac 27 via boot camp since 2013. Recently my directly start on win 10, stoped working. So i bougth parallels desktop. Unfornunately i get a message for not activated windows when i use windows 10 via parallels desktop. All efforts to reactivate windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x?pushcert=false what is it