Windows 10: Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

Discus and support Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My kid is managed to disable icon FamilySafety by using some system explorer, and he should be in bed by 9pm, and I see him at 9:30 hardly playing??... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NeKontam, Dec 8, 2019.

1. NeKontam Win User

Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

My kid is managed to disable icon FamilySafety by using some system explorer, and he should be in bed by 9pm, and I see him at 9:30 hardly playing??

Is this Family safety any good?

:)

NeKontam, Dec 8, 2019
  2. mdcallag Win User

Still a bug in November 2017

mdcallag, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Ewong888 Win User

windows 10 family safety is ****.

My son found a way to bypass EVERYTHING and able to TURN OFF EVERY SINGLE setting in 10 min... and he does not even have any of the password.

This windows 10 Family Safety is a joke. completely useless.... whoever led the family safety team project manager and the team should be fired..

Ewong888, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

SO TRUE!!! Yes I know that. I also found another way to bypass this but takes a long time and skill. Family safety is rubbish. Shouldn't have told my dad how to create a microsoft account for me. Didn't see that coming. He blocked games, I hated that, I'm not
    going to turn into a total nerd and have a sad life but that time i knew his account password and made life better but he left the games unblocked and put the screen time back again. He changed his password unfortunately and now I know a way to bypass this.
    Family safety probably won't be able to stop both methods GREAT!!! But I'm sick and tired of family safety. Wish i didn't have this screen time limit like your kids and i'm the only kid in my class to have this rubbish thing. Microsoft should remove it then
    if it's useless. EVEN BETTER!!!if they did...but they won't. If i get my own computer, my dad has to remove screen time limit from my account but depends on the computer Windows or Mac. Screen time limits just made me hate windows and now i would be going
    for mac when i get my own pc. Screen time limits are unfair for everyone who has it and double unfair if you're the only person in class who has it AKA me. YES you probably worked out something here about me.

TheCoolGamer, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass - Similar Threads - Family Safety Screen

2. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Safety Screen time

Family Safety Screen time: I have screen time settings for access to windows set to 8am but my children seem to be able to log in before this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-screen-time/b6f0f3f7-7368-430c-92b8-9abc96066196
  6. Family Safety Screen time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Screen time: I have screen time settings for access to windows set to 8am but my children seem to be able to log in before this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-screen-time/b6f0f3f7-7368-430c-92b8-9abc96066196
  7. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My child was able to bypass the Microsoft family safety settings. I have Google Chrome blocked for my child's account. This block used to work fine. However, today he was able to bypass this block and was able to open Google Chrome even though it shows blocked in the...
  9. Bypassing the family screen time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypassing the family screen time: I am looking to help a friend. He spends about 5 hours a day at the max on his pc but even so his parents put a limit to 2 hours. I want to find a way to bypass this He is an admin on the pc, what can he do to bypass or uninstall it completely? submitted by /u/ThR3x123...
  10. Family Safety Screen Time

Family Safety Screen Time: I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I created new Microsoft accounts for my kids and added those accounts to the child accounts in Windows 10. The problem is that the Family Safety screen time that was configured on the Microsoft website are not being enforced on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to bypass microsoft screen time

2. bypass windows screentime

3. How to bypass Microsoft Family screen time 2020

4. how to bypass microsoft family screen time 2020 without admin,
  5. bypass microsoft family restrictions,
  6. Bypass microsoft family safety limits in recovery options,
  7. How to bypass Microsoft Family screen time without admin,
  8. how to bypass time limits on windows 10,
  9. how to bypass microsoft family time limit,
  10. how to bypass microsoft family,
  11. How to bypass microsoft times over,