Windows 10: windows 10 fast startup intel Main Board Bios ?

Discus and support windows 10 fast startup intel Main Board Bios ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; .1. windows 10 fast startup intel ?1-1. cpu chipset intel windows 10 fast startup ?2. windows 10 fast startup Main Board Bios ?3. windows 10 fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hubert86753409, Nov 22, 2021.

1. windows 10 fast startup intel Main Board Bios ?

.1. windows 10 fast startup intel ?1-1. cpu chipset intel windows 10 fast startup ?2. windows 10 fast startup Main Board Bios ?3. windows 10 fast startup Windows Hibernation On/Off powercfg Power state , ?4. Window fast startup ? Windows 10 ltsc 1809 windows 10 fast startup Win

:)

Hubert86753409, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Nero- Win User

Windows 10 Fast Startup

Hi Community,

I've been suffering from the problem with fast startup for a really long time. I cannot shutdown my laptop with the fast startup on (Power light on). I literally tried everything to solve it. Flashing newer BIOS, update power management driver, turn off
    and back on the fast startup, roll back the Intel Management Interface driver......

First I thought it was the problem with my BIOS or hard disk so I quit trying for some time. But when I just finish updating to the Fall Creator Update, I suddenly realized it was not.

The problem is that, every time when I complete a major update, like the Creator Update, Fall Creator Update or BIOS update, Intel Management Interface driver rollback, I get to normally shut down my laptop with the fast startup. But I can ONLY normally
    use it once. Therefore I'm wondering if something wrong with the fast startup cache. Maybe it is not able to replace the old ones with the new ones? I cannot find information about the fast startup cache from google, so could anyone please help me with this?

Looking forward for possible solutions.

Thanks,

Callen

Nero-, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 22, 2021
  4. windows 10 fast startup intel Main Board Bios ?

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 fast startup intel Main Board Bios ?

1. windows 10 fast startup intel Main Board Bios ? - Similar Threads - fast startup intel

2. Windows 10 fast startup is not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fast startup is not working: I know that Windows 10 is built-in fast startup. It hibernates PC to boot OS faster. But yesterday night, I turned off my PC, it doesn't hibernated, tommorow I turned back on, it booted up slowly. This is happening again and again. I mean it is not hibernating anymore. I...
  3. Fast Startup

Fast Startup: Why is my option to "Turn on fast startup" greyed out? [ATTACH] Pls Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-startup/4c05238b-43c2-4cc7-abff-f89aaf2795cd
  4. Windows Fast startup

Windows Fast startup: HI, My name is Sumiyuru and I have a problem about fast startup feature, By default my computer had the fast startup feature, and it worked fine but one day when I tried to shutdown it only made the screen black and went to lock screen, As I looked into web suggestions it...
  5. Fast Startup and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fast Startup and Windows Update: In Light of the below article, is it still Microsoft recommendation for Fast Startup to be enabled? https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4011287/windows-updates-not-install-with-fast-startup...
  6. Fast Startup

Fast Startup: Okay so I figured out what's causing my computer to not fully shut down, and I'm cool with the whole fast startup feature but my problem with it is that I cant turn my computer back on when its in that mode, like I would have to hold the power button for it to fully shut...
  7. "turn on fast startup" windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "turn on fast startup" windows 10: "turn on fast startup" windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-fast-startup-windows-10/2f19289e-6c94-43cb-b23a-fb8b8ee38320
  8. Fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast startup: Hi, does anyone know how to enable fast startup without enabling hibernation windows 10? Thank you 18351
  9. Fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast startup: I tend to leave windows 10 mostly at default settings. So I keep fast start up enabled on my desktop. I do have an SSD but it is convenient and shaves a few seconds of reboot i guess. However I want to know whether it relies on a power source? What I mean by this is, is my pc...
  10. No fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    No fast startup: Hi i have looked in power settings and all i have is sleep and lock no fast startup box to tick i have looked in hiberboot enabled and it is set on (1) i do have 14393-222 build and i do not have any other problems with windows 10 just slow start up. Hp workstation 2tb hard...