Windows 10: Windows 10 fault

Discus and support Windows 10 fault in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After my laptop “auto” update windows 10..all my device stop working like ssd, network adapter..my question is why is it windows 10 keep on updating by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohdRazali, May 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 fault

After my laptop “auto” update windows 10..all my device stop working like ssd, network adapter..my question is why is it windows 10 keep on updating by itself even thought i have set my internet to “set as metered connection”?whats wrong with this windows? is there any other way to permanently stop auto update? sorry for my english

:)

MohdRazali, May 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 fault

Delta6326, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 fault

1. Windows 10 fault - Similar Threads - fault

2. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  3. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  4. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  5. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  6. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  7. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  8. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  10. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146

Users found this page by searching for:

1. function address caused a protection fault