Windows 10: Windows 10 Feature Update Downloaded status reverted to No

Discus and support Windows 10 Feature Update Downloaded status reverted to No in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You may have noticed that after synchronizing updates released on patch Tuesday (October 13, 2020), Windows 10 Feature Updates for versions 1903 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Feature Update Downloaded status reverted to No

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/1791194

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2020

2. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Oct 17, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 17, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Feature Update Downloaded status reverted to No - Similar Threads - Feature Update Downloaded

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Status: install error - 0x800f0904

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Status: install error - 0x800f0904: Again, as with a previous version update, same error. I cannot install Windows 10 Feature update with error 0x800f0904 being given upon failure to install. What will fix this problem? Thank you....
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 not downloading.: I'm currently running Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1440). I'm trying to download and install Windows 10, version 20H2 (due to being notified that my current version will no longer be supported soon), but it won't download. It stays stuck at 0% for hours (when I...
  4. Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update

Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update: Hello, I need to install Windows 10 1909 feature update on 25 unmanaged computers. Is there a way to download it once so I can save it to a USB and install on all the computers manually? They have a slow link and if I have to download it 25 times on each computer it will...
  5. Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909: Sir please help I need your help my window are running on 1808 and I wanted to update windows to latest version but the version is not downloading I percent also it has stop on 0 percent and and I am facing problem like it is giving instruction like could not complete...
  6. Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100%

Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100%: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 has been sitting at status: downloading 100% and has not progressed. Also has 2020-01 Update for Windows 10 version 1809 for x64 based systems KB4494174 with status: pending install. Has been like this for several hours. What is...
  7. download error in feature update of window 10

download error in feature update of window 10: see the screenshot below how to resolve this??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-error-in-feature-update-of-window-10/d150d7dd-d408-424b-9ec2-aeae6c2d213c
  8. 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Status: Downloading - 99%'

'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Status: Downloading - 99%': Windows update has been stuck at 99% for over an hour. I ran windows update troubleshooter which found nothing. I tried the automated help with no success. What else can I do?...
  9. How to download and install Windows 10 Feature Updates

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install Windows 10 Feature Updates: Microsoft releases new feature updates for the company's Windows 10 operating system twice a year which introduce new features and changes. While there are plenty of good reasons not to install feature updates right away, there is also some confusion on how to download and...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Feature Update Download

Windows 10 1809 Feature Update Download: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition on my laptop. Today I saw the feature update to Windows 10 1809 available for my laptop. But my internet access is through a mobile connection (LTE) and can use only 2 GB per day. I believe that these major updates are...