Windows 10: Windows 10 Feature Update Start Up problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Feature Update Start Up problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does my computer check and repair the c drive on every start up since I installed the windows 10 feature update and how do I repair it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnPatterson5, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Feature Update Start Up problems

Why does my computer check and repair the c drive on every start up since I installed the windows 10 feature update and how do I repair it

:)

JohnPatterson5, Mar 13, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Feature Update Start Up problems

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Feature Update Start Up problems

1. Windows 10 Feature Update Start Up problems - Similar Threads - Feature Update Start

2. Windows 10 start up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start up problem: I've downloaded and installed Windows 10 from Microsoft website on laptop. When I'm trying to boot my laptop, windows didn't start. Sometimes it goes up to account window but it's impossible to enter password. Windows freeze and start rebooting all the time. Mostly, it didn't...
  3. Windows 10 start up problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start up problem: I've downloaded and installed Windows 10 from Microsoft website on laptop. When I'm trying to boot my laptop, windows didn't start. Sometimes it goes up to account window but it's impossible to enter password. Windows freeze and start rebooting all the time. Mostly, it didn't...
  4. Windows 10 start up problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. there was a problem starting NVCPL.DLL access is denied- Feature update to Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there was a problem starting NVCPL.DLL access is denied- Feature update to Windows 10,...: My computer was running flawlessly until I installed the Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 now I've lost use of one of my graphics cards and the system will only allow facial recognition windows hello on one account can this be solved without a system restore...
  6. Windows 10 start-up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start-up problems: I have a problem when I start my desktop. I only get the DELL logo and no process wheel. I have to cold reboot and with the restart everything is fine. I already had assistance from DELL professionals and my desktop is up to date about software and drivers. Could you...
  7. problems with windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problems with windows 10 start up: I purchased a refurbished dell latitude e6410 laptop in May that has windows 10 on it and found out it wasnt tested to run 10 but only up to windows 8, well ever since receiving it i have been experiencing several problems, but now a new problem has happened my laptop wont...
  8. start up problem windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problem windows 10: when I start up windows 10 a blank word page or publishing opens up first which I have to close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problem-windows-10/3b28a3ae-42f5-47c4-aa04-3399563db07d
  9. Problems Windows 10 Feature Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems Windows 10 Feature Updates: Windows 10 Feature Updates have failed to install for over a year. The latest error codes today (3/12/19) are: Windows10, version 1803 0x80240034 and Windows 10, version 1809 00xc1900101 I am lost how to proceed and fix this issue. Thanks...
  10. Problems With Start Up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems With Start Up in Windows 10: I have an issue that occurs when I press the "on" switch for a cold start. The first time, I get the HP logo but no spinning dots. Then if I power down and press on again, I get the HP and spinning dots. Windows 10 starts but much slower than normal. After that, things seem...