Windows 10: Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

Discus and support Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, When I was checking for updates in settings it gave me Feature update for windows 10 version 22h2 and then it started downloading and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DEEPAK RAJAGOPAL, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

Hello, When I was checking for updates in settings it gave me Feature update for windows 10 version 22h2 and then it started downloading and it was installing it then it asked me to restart the pc then i restarted my pc it shows installing updates it reaches 5% but it restarts and saying "Undoing changes made to your computer" I re installed the update from the settings but the same was happening. I installed windows update assistant and i installed version 22h2 the same happens again any help is appreciated.Thank You.

:)

DEEPAK RAJAGOPAL, Mar 1, 2023
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Mar 1, 2023
  3. itsme1 Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Mar 1, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 0x800f0845 update is failing. Attempts is preventing windows from loading

Every time my computer tries to install Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 it fails and windows wont load on restart.

Melvin Bonifacio, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

1. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install. - Similar Threads - Feature Update Version

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install: Split from this thread. I have the same issue, have tried everything that the original poster tried, then tried your BCD fix above. Rebooted PC, downloaded the 22H2 update again, it went through the whole long process, told me to reboot and came up with "failed to install"...
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install: Split from this thread. I have the same issue, have tried everything that the original poster tried, then tried your BCD fix above. Rebooted PC, downloaded the 22H2 update again, it went through the whole long process, told me to reboot and came up with "failed to install"...
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.: Every time I got prompted to install the 22H2 upgrade, it fails. I've tried every hack on the internet, but still fails.All drivers are updated.Please help.thx...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.: Every time I got prompted to install the 22H2 upgrade, it fails. I've tried every hack on the internet, but still fails.All drivers are updated.Please help.thx...
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install.: I havent been able to update my Laptop for past 2 months its just keep showing this : Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install. I have tried to update it 20-30 times with all the methods provided on various websites and youtube but it still didnt worked....
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install: Split from this thread. Mine is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1621]. I've tried all the above steps without success. I tried the update assistant but it gave me an error at 70% that a feature update is already running even though I stopped windows automatic update....
  9. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.: Hello, When I was checking for updates in settings it gave me Feature update for windows 10 version 22h2 and then it started downloading and it was installing it then it asked me to restart the pc then i restarted my pc it shows installing updates it reaches 5% but it...
  10. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.: Hello, When I was checking for updates in settings it gave me Feature update for windows 10 version 22h2 and then it started downloading and it was installing it then it asked me to restart the pc then i restarted my pc it shows installing updates it reaches 5% but it...