Windows 10: Windows 10 Feature Updates resets BCDEDIT settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Feature Updates resets BCDEDIT settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Windows 10 Feature Update resets the BCDEDIT settings that were previously applied. Is there a way to prevent it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Boris Brevdo, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Feature Updates resets BCDEDIT settings

Hello,

Windows 10 Feature Update resets the BCDEDIT settings that were previously applied.

Is there a way to prevent it?

:)

Boris Brevdo, Sep 26, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Sep 26, 2018
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    https://mega.nz/#!sgQBEABb!mbbsYWiLCWRFYICNN_1zplUjyFQ1VSeFb-krdStOvZM

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 Feature Updates resets BCDEDIT settings

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Is DDL only for optical input?

Jayce, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Feature Updates resets BCDEDIT settings

1. Windows 10 Feature Updates resets BCDEDIT settings - Similar Threads - Feature Updates resets

2. Bcdedit /set correct command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bcdedit /set correct command: What is the correct one cuz im a bit confused about it as some say one to another and it just really confused me....i want to disable it and if i did understand it should be True as false will forcesnoop if im right.bcdedit /set hypervisorloadoptions NOFORCESNOOPor bcdedit...
  3. Bcdedit /set correct command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bcdedit /set correct command: What is the correct one cuz im a bit confused about it as some say one to another and it just really confused me....i want to disable it and if i did understand it should be True as false will forcesnoop if im right.bcdedit /set hypervisorloadoptions NOFORCESNOOPor bcdedit...
  4. Bcdedit /set correct command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bcdedit commands

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bcdedit commands: Recently I saw a video using these commands to fix a game that won't launch and I'm curious as to what these commands do bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF Thanks...
  6. Next Feature Updates Always Resets Tons of System Settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Next Feature Updates Always Resets Tons of System Settings: Upon updating to the most recent version of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation (2004), a lot of changes that I have previously made to the registry either get changed or completely deleted. One I know right off of the top of my head are...
  7. BCDEDIT - In need of help adjusting settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    BCDEDIT - In need of help adjusting settings: ello, I did a bit of reading on micro lag/stutter and I'm working to resolve it on a new laptop. I had uncovered an article that said to run the below two commands. I ran the first as an admin in commandprompt - I saw little difference. I ran the second and my system ran...
  8. bcdedit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bcdedit: Wieso geht es nicht? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcdedit/38c75434-6d8f-4753-b7f1-4ecd6fd21992
  9. Why does Windows 10 feature update still reset user settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows 10 feature update still reset user settings?: Question as titled, I'm very irritated because this happens still. This has happened since Windows 7 on every feature update... We are in 2019..... Why does Microsoft continue to allow Windows OS feature updates to reset user settings? This is an absolute time dump for people...
  10. No sets feature in Windows 10 october update for me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sets feature in Windows 10 october update for me!: I have no option for enabling sets in my pc. But my windows 10 is october update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sets-feature-in-windows-10-october-update-for/2c0b962f-a7f5-4388-b0ec-f2371eedce30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feature update resets admin account?