Windows 10: Windows 10 Feature Upgrades beyond1709 give a driver error.

Discus and support Windows 10 Feature Upgrades beyond1709 give a driver error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; W10 1709 works fine on my HP Compaq nc6120, so why do I get driver errors when it attempts any more recent feature upgrades? According to Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brian Horton, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Feature Upgrades beyond1709 give a driver error.

W10 1709 works fine on my HP Compaq nc6120, so why do I get driver errors when it attempts any more recent feature upgrades?

According to Device Manager I have some devices that don't have drivers - I've tried de-installing the devices but they come back when I reboot. I don't know what they are and 1709 doesn't seem to care.

Brian

:)

Brian Horton, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 13, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Feature Upgrades beyond1709 give a driver error.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Feature Upgrades beyond1709 give a driver error.

1. Windows 10 Feature Upgrades beyond1709 give a driver error. - Similar Threads - Feature Upgrades beyond1709

2. Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error: Hello allI have been running windows 11 for a while now and I decided to upgrade to windows 11 22H2, even though it will disable my ribbon hack for file explorer. : Does anyone have any suggestions? A search found most of the suggestions for this error involve upgrading from...
  3. Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error: Hello allI have been running windows 11 for a while now and I decided to upgrade to windows 11 22H2, even though it will disable my ribbon hack for file explorer. : Does anyone have any suggestions? A search found most of the suggestions for this error involve upgrading from...
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Drivers Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Drivers Error: Hello Community, I have a Problem after Upgrading the Windows the Drivers not Working Properly, and when i update them manually they are giving the Error like, 0xC1900101. How i can Solve this and my Laptop Biometric Software Not Working. Any Expert Gives me the Answer of...
  5. windows 10 upgrade, feature update

windows 10 upgrade, feature update: Cannot install feature update after many attempts. Leaves my screen white until I remove feature update. My computer is a Dell XPS 8300 that I purchased in 2012 operating on widows 7. Now I'm using Windows 10 Home, Version 1803 which was offered for free in 2018. Bios...
  6. new windows 10 20H2 feature update giving me 0x80004500 error

new windows 10 20H2 feature update giving me 0x80004500 error: hi, when i opened my computer windows 10 20h2 was ready to install, only restart was required but when computer got restarted, it gave following error There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Upgrades and Driver versions

Windows 10 Feature Upgrades and Driver versions: Hello, I recently upgraded my firm to Windows 10 through the ISO but it appears that the specific drivers I used to have got wiped out and Windows decided to install its own versions. Does Windows 10 Feature Upgrades cause specific drivers to be wiped out? I want to be...
  8. Windows update always gives an error, also driver error

Windows update always gives an error, also driver error: So I can't update windows because it always gives me an error before it finishes, e.g. one time from the system updates it said some updates were not installed. Also when I tried updating through downloading the update from the website it would not work as before finishing it...
  9. Windows update not giving driver updates after upgrading to 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update not giving driver updates after upgrading to 1803: I can download and install the driver updates from the device manager. I'm able to install regular windows updates and office 2016 updates correctly. I usually do manual updates with windows update mini tool but I have been trying regular windows update automatic updates and...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade gives error 0xC1900101-0×20017

Windows 10 Upgrade gives error 0xC1900101-0×20017: I have a samsung RV511, i5 processor, 4gb Ram it has windows 7 home premium. I have been trying for days to upgrade to windows 10. It starts by copying the files and then on the first restart it gets stuck at the windows logo everytime. When i restart the laptop i get the...