Windows 10: Windows 10 feature.

Discus and support Windows 10 feature. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i was thinking about getting an extra gpu, and i read something about aa feature named "improved graphical settings" letting the user choose which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maximon1, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 feature.

so i was thinking about getting an extra gpu, and i read something about aa feature named "improved graphical settings" letting the user choose which gpu the software is using.. now where did this feature go? its not in the win 11 dev ring.. or win10 release candiate ring.. so did microsoft just ditch this feature?

This is the feature i need...
    https://blogs.windows.com/windows-i...ncing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-20190/

submitted by /u/maximon1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maximon1, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 feature.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 feature.

1. Windows 10 feature. - Similar Threads - feature

2. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  3. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  4. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  5. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  6. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

7. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  8. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  9. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

10. Windows Features not working

Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...