Windows 10: Windows 10 Features and Apps not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Features and Apps not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hy, recently i got a laptop with windows 10 version. It's work perfectly. No issues I faced. I restart my pc. Now not working windows features (... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thuwan Farhan, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Features and Apps not working

Hy,

recently i got a laptop with windows 10 version. It's work perfectly. No issues I faced. I restart my pc. Now not working windows features ( Start Menu,Notifications,battery status,Search etc) & crashed some apps ( Dolby,mcAfee, & etc ) & Diagnostic Service not running. How can i fix this issue ?

:)

Thuwan Farhan, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Features and Apps not working

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Features and Apps not working

1. Windows 10 Features and Apps not working - Similar Threads - Features Apps working

2. Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!: My call feature won't work with the new windows 11 in the Phone Link App. I've followed all the trouble shooting that the app offers but can't find a solution. All other features work fine messages, apps, ect....
  3. Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!: My call feature won't work with the new windows 11 in the Phone Link App. I've followed all the trouble shooting that the app offers but can't find a solution. All other features work fine messages, apps, ect....
  4. Windows 10 built Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 built Apps & Feature: hi i was wondering if anyone knows much about how does the built in windows 10 apps & features moves files and folder to a different drive i cant anything about it or know how it moves there submitted by /u/Exact_Ad_9927 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 features not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 features not working: Hello,I booted up my pc to have it show no display. I restarted my system in which it blue screened, reset and scanned and repaired my C drive, I can log into my desktop fine but my sound isn't working, i can't open my settings or any pre-installed windows 10 apps, and...
  6. Cortana Windows App Features not working

Cortana Windows App Features not working: Hi,I am using Windows 10 and the Cortana app is not really working. I tried the features on the Microsoft website: What can you do with Cortana in Windows? microsoft.com but most of the features didn't work, like open Word, settings reminders, etc. I am signed in with my work...
  7. Apps & Features don't work in windows 10

Apps & Features don't work in windows 10: When you hit the windows logo in lower left, then the gear you go to "Apps & Features". It has a list of programs. First question: Where does it get this list? Can I access it? 2nd Question: Sometimes when I select an app and ask it to be removed, I get 2 buttons, "Modify"...
  8. Microsoft says it’s working on new features and apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says it’s working on new features and apps for Windows 10: It looks like Microsoft is planning some new features and app experiences for Windows 10, according to a new job posting. Microsoft appears to be forming a new group within the Windows division to focus on improving existing Windows 10 inbox apps, like Microsoft Photos. So,...
  9. Windows 10 features not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 features not working: Hi, Recently I upgraded to windows 10 from 8 in my PC. I enjoying new operating system! But i discovered that my Start menu and task bar is not opening I can't search in my file explorer, I can't check my battery percentage. Many windows features not working like Edge,...
  10. Apps & features Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Apps & features Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Apps & features Settings in Windows 10 comprise of settings that let you work around apps such as uninstalling or moving an app. You can […] This article Apps & features Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows features not working

2. windows 10 features not working

3. apps and featuresnot working

4. windows phone apps not working,
  5. windows features windows 10 not working,
  6. apps & features not working,
  7. app & features in windows 10 not work