Windows 10: Windows 10: Few bits about next Technical Preview release

Discus and support Windows 10: Few bits about next Technical Preview release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this week, Microsoft said that they would be releasing an update for the Windows 10 technical preview in the near future. They also said that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Few bits about next Technical Preview release

Read more...

Brink, Oct 16, 2014
  2. unifex Win User

Thanks!

Although, it wouldn't be hard to download the whole thing again and reinstall. Didn't take me long first time around and that's when everyone was downloading. At the same time, I did not even know that one can tweak the registry to see unreleased builds. How does that work exactly?

:)

unifex, Oct 16, 2014
  3. Windows 10 technical preview issues

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

If you are not keen on the Technical Preview then you may wait for next few days for the official release of Windows 10 and then you can upgrade. Ensure to install the Service Pack 1 update on Windows 7.

Cheers.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 16, 2014
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

windows 10 for lumia 1520

We don't know. We just have to wait and see what handsets the next Technical Preview build supports.

Windows 10 is due to be released to the public this summer.

[ Pete ], Oct 16, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 17, 2014
  6. Nice. Thanks for sharing *Smile

Fahadking07, Oct 17, 2014
  7. Ztruker Win User
    But there are no new preview builds, right?

Ztruker, Oct 18, 2014
  8. Windows 10: Few bits about next Technical Preview release

To the best of my knowledge their has been NO new releases.
    Hopefully they will be one soon.

Layback Bear, Oct 18, 2014
  9. I wonder if "Patch Tuesday" will turn into "New Build Tuesday." *Tongue

Coke Robot, Oct 18, 2014
  10. Pendaws Win User
    Very good. *Biggrin

Pendaws, Oct 18, 2014
  11. Tews Win User
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Few bits about next Technical Preview release - Similar Threads - Few bits next

2. Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please: I need to find out ASAP when exactly the April Preview updates will come out for the general population, right down to the time of day.Microsoft WILL NOT SAYWe were told that they would be in the fourth week of the month, then someone said the fourth Tuesday, but not the...
  3. Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please: I need to find out ASAP when exactly the April Preview updates will come out for the general population, right down to the time of day.Microsoft WILL NOT SAYWe were told that they would be in the fourth week of the month, then someone said the fourth Tuesday, but not the...
  4. Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The Windows 10 technical preview setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 technical preview setup: Hello, Please be sure to give me the Windows 10 technical preview setup download link. Please tell me what I need to do to get this link, do I have to sign up? I mention that I have Microsoft account. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!...
  6. win 10 technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  7. New Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 Released

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 Released: Delivering applications quickly is key to staying competitive in today’s fast-paced business environment. To respond, many organizations are looking for ways to accelerate how they move applications from development into production and continuously improve them to respond to...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces: Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview - MSDN IEBlog Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview Published Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:30 PM Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for...
  9. Windows Threshold Technical Preview: All about feedback

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Threshold Technical Preview: All about feedback: Windows Threshold is getting really darn close to being ready for its public release. With the 30th of September quickly approaching, Microsoft is starting to put the final pieces together to create a release of the build that is ready for public consumption. The preview...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger: Hello all, I guess this time Microsoft will have to face many problems.... I don't know why people say "There is a keylogger in Windows 10 Technical Preview". They say Microsoft collects their personal Data because they heard this from others. I may agree but it was...