Windows 10: Windows 10 Fibit app download

Discus and support Windows 10 Fibit app download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Fitbit app for Windows 10 desktop recently failed. The dashboard page would appear momentarily and then shutdown. Thinking that I would reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OFFTHECLOCK, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Fibit app download

My Fitbit app for Windows 10 desktop recently failed. The dashboard page would appear momentarily and then shutdown. Thinking that I would reinstall the software, I uninstalled it first. But when I went to the Microsoft site to download the app, all I got was a blank page and endlessly circling arrows. This has continued form multiple attempts over two days. Thinking that I had been hit with a virus, I ran complete scans with Malwarebytes and Windows defender. Nothing found. This inability to bring up the Windows 10 Fitbit app download page exists on three devices; a Windows 10 Pro 32 bit system on my laptop, and a dual-boot desktop running both Windows 10 Pro 32 bit and Window 10 Pro 64 bit.

I have also tried to reach this page using Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge. No luck.

I have been on chat with Fitbit and they just come up with stock answers the do not cure the problem.

Essentially, I have a worthless $300 watch if I can't reinstall the app.

Has anyone seen this type of problem? Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

OFFTHECLOCK, Nov 8, 2018
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Windows 10 Fibit app download :(

t_ski, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

Windows 10 Fibit app download

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 Fibit app download [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Fibit app download

1. Windows 10 Fibit app download - Similar Threads - Fibit app download

2. Windows 10 App Store wont download any app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 App Store wont download any app.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ansafrahim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjt1pq/windows_10_app_store_wont_download_any_app/
  3. Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games: I can't download forza horizon 4 from the windows 10 store, when I click install it asks me to pic a disk then nothing happens no matter how many times I try. I've tried reinstalling the windows 10 store and doing the "repair" option and nothing has fixed it so far....
  4. Windows 10 app not downloading correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 app not downloading correctly: So I've tried downloading a Windows 10 app and it refuses to go anywhere above 22.42 GB's. I've tried clearing the store cache,doesn't work. I've ran the windows app troubleshooter,doesn't work. I've done the SFC Scan,doesn't work. I'm starting to lose hope that the microsoft...
  5. download kindle app on windows 10 S????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download kindle app on windows 10 S????: I have to switch out of Windows 10 S if I want to download my kindle app on my new laptop. Help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-kindle-app-on-windows-10-s/50cb9124-953c-4e7d-8682-3f33c988a5ea
  6. Downloading Apps on Windows 10

Downloading Apps on Windows 10: I am having trouble downloading apps such as Microsoft To-Do: List, Task & Reminder on the Windows Store. I am able to select the "Get" button, but after that the app will not install. It seems that my device attempts to load and download the app, but quits midway through and...
  7. Re download windows 10 apps

Re download windows 10 apps: Hi How do I redownload windows 10 pro apps that I purchased from the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-download-windows-10-apps/329d8073-01f1-4d91-ac78-08cd9f5b78f8
  8. APPS download in windows 10 build

APPS download in windows 10 build: cannot open MS store or see app have no photo app cannot see missing apps in settings including feedback hub keep getting message need a new app to open ….no camera.....trouble shooter doesn't resolve issue...have already attempted to use powershell to resolve but no...
  9. Downloading apps on windows 10

Downloading apps on windows 10: I want to download many apps for my office works on windows 10. But i can't download why is it so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/downloading-apps-on-windows-10/3e5d6a99-9fb4-40a4-ab9b-e71482c1158e
  10. Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way: after doing clean install. my windows do not want to download automatis how to fix it? Just text a great apps it's on this way 97227