Windows 10: Windows 10 file explorer 20H2

Discus and support Windows 10 file explorer 20H2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Group none option not showing in w10 file explorer 20H2 19042.685. I used to use it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by c9637m, Dec 28, 2020.

1. c9637m Win User

Windows 10 file explorer 20H2

Group none option not showing in w10 file explorer 20H2 19042.685. I used to use it.

:)

c9637m, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 file explorer 20H2 :p

Frick, Dec 28, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 file explorer 20H2 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Windows 10 file explorer 20H2 - Similar Threads - file explorer 20H2

2. Windows 10 20H2 KB5000802 windows explorer broken-error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 KB5000802 windows explorer broken-error: The windows update KB5000802 caused my windows explorer to not work properly, I have to manually restart windows explorer from task manager. Not doing so makes the power buttons not work apps not load and a bunch of other problems. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer: After working with Microsoft support off and on for almost a month now they are telling me that Microsoft is getting rid of the Quick Access section listed under the Navigation pane. Has anyone seen this or did I get a bad technician? submitted by /u/Happy_Penguin330...
  4. Win 10 20H2: Network Shares kills File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 20H2: Network Shares kills File Explorer: Hello, after the upgrade to Windows 10 20H2 we have the problem that the File Explorer does not react anymore if the noteobook is not connected to the business network and file shares are mapped. If the user is connected via VPN it works without problems. This problem makes...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 File Explorer intermittently flashes and hiccups whole laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 File Explorer intermittently flashes and hiccups whole laptop: Recently updated my computers - custom desktop, Microsoft Surface Pro 4, and Lenovo ThinkPad T480 - from Windows 10 1909/2004 to 20H2. The ThinkPad laptop now gets intermittent but frequent seizures to various system aspects; the whole desktop GUI may freeze, some unknown...
  6. Windows 10 file explorer.

Windows 10 file explorer.: [ATTACH] Hi i recently had to re-install windows 10 and after i have the file explorer shows up in this weird format. Any idea how to get it back to normal? Looked everywhere but got nowhere....
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer

in Cortana
    Windows 10 File Explorer: 2 days ago, Windows 10 File Explorer stopped working. The green loading bar and "working on it" are displayed when File Explorer opens, but it never finishes, and while it's "working on it" I can't access any of the File Explorer tools e.g., Options. Maybe coincidentally,...
  8. File Explorer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Windows 10: File explorer and documents won't open from the start or taskbar but if I switch users it works fine. When clicking on file explorer or documents in Start, it will show in the taskbar but won't open on desktop. Again, if I switch users everything is fine....
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer

Windows 10 File Explorer: Good Evening, I just installed a 5.25" internal card reader into my system and when i open file explorer it shows USB drive D, USB drive F, etc... even when they're not in use. This is confusing because I don't know which drive is which port on the card reader so i have to...
  10. Windows 10 File Explorer

Windows 10 File Explorer: I have hidden file extensions multiple times through both the checkbox in the file explorer ribbon and through the folder and search options settings. They keep coming back though. Any ideas?...