Windows 10: Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling?

Discus and support Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 computer usually rolls the page up to the top. This is happening in file explorer and all of my browsers! any ideas? Ralph... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RalphHulslander, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling?

My Windows 10 computer usually rolls the page up to the top.

This is happening in file explorer and all of my browsers!

any ideas?

Ralph

:)

RalphHulslander, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling?

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling?

1. Windows 10 File Explorer and Browser constantly rolling? - Similar Threads - File Explorer Browser

2. 23h2 Windows file explorer roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    23h2 Windows file explorer roll back: I initially had issues installing the 23h2 feature update and I decided to reinstall windows with the windows 11 ISO which I downloaded this week. Install went fine and the feature update installed perfectly. However today when booted up I was prompted restart for a Windows...
  3. 23h2 Windows file explorer roll back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    23h2 Windows file explorer roll back: I initially had issues installing the 23h2 feature update and I decided to reinstall windows with the windows 11 ISO which I downloaded this week. Install went fine and the feature update installed perfectly. However today when booted up I was prompted restart for a Windows...
  4. Windows File Explorer constantly crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer constantly crashing.: This started last night and whenever I open file explorer and go to click on anything the window looks like down below. I have tried the followingclearing explorer cache the Cachesfc /scannow,repairing via powershell.restarting my PCuninstalling a recent windows...
  5. Windows File Explorer constantly crashing.

Windows File Explorer constantly crashing.: This started last night and whenever I open file explorer and go to click on anything the window looks like down below. I have tried the followingclearing explorer cache the Cachesfc /scannow,repairing via powershell.restarting my PCuninstalling a recent windows...
  6. Windows 10 Explorer constantly crashing

Windows 10 Explorer constantly crashing: Here is my system info:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎12/‎4/‎2020 OS build 19044.1645 Experience Windows Feature...
  7. Windows 10 Explorer constantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Explorer constantly crashing: Here is my system info:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎12/‎4/‎2020 OS build 19044.1645 Experience Windows Feature...
  8. File Explorer Constant Buffer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Constant Buffer: Up until last week, my file explorer was fine. Now, whenever I want to open any document in my file explorer, it gives me the blue buffer circle and it won't let me do anything else until I close file explorer. It will lets me drag, open, and drop files but nothing else....
  9. File Explorer keeps rolling back to top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer keeps rolling back to top: When there are a lot of files, File Explorer Windows 10 won't let me scroll all the way down to the bottom to look at them all, it keeps returning to the top. This just started recently. What do I need to do to fix it? Thanks....
  10. File Explorer constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer constantly crashing: I am having a problem with file explorer constantly crashing. If I click on the icon in the toolbar, file explorer will open, it will say "working on it," but then it crashes, the screen flashes, and it goes back to the desktop. If I try to open a folder on the desktop, it...