Windows 10: Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options

Discus and support Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am looking for a list of Microsoft Windows 10 "File Explorer command line options". Preferably from the Microsoft document or TechNet site. Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ause Sims, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Ause Sims Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options

I am looking for a list of Microsoft Windows 10 "File Explorer command line options".

Preferably from the Microsoft document or TechNet site.

Thank you in advance,

:)

Ause Sims, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options :)

Naki, Apr 6, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options - Similar Threads - File Explorer Command

2. WPR command line option for Shutdown performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WPR command line option for Shutdown performance: Hi All, On Windows 10, I can use WPR GUI and select shutdown performance . I am attaching snapshot for reference.But on windows server we have WPR command line installed by default and we don't want to install WPR GUI. The problem is that I am not able to get command line...
  3. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  4. windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option: Hi everyone! I'm trying to use an /ImageIndex option with setup.exe as described here, but get only the error message "An unknown command-line option [/ImageIndex] was specified." Can someone explain why? Maybe i'm doing something wrong? Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 Command Line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Command Line: Microsoft Windows [Version 10_____________________] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\_________>d: D:\>COSMOS\MYTEST\"My Test.mw" D:\> 1 Is there a way to use the command CLS to clear only a portion of contents on a screen? 2 The above code...
  6. Windows 10 Command Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Command Line: In the following code I want to erase the second instance of D:\>COSMOS\MYTEST\"My Test.mw" How can I do that? Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1016] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\Coover> d: D:\> :: move program execution from the...
  7. How to use File Explorer "Copy path" on command line?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use File Explorer "Copy path" on command line?: If I highlight files in File Explorer then select "Copy path", it will copy the path of one or more files to the clipboard. For example below I highlighted 3 files then selected "Copy path" which copied the path of the 3 files to the clipboard. Can someone explain to me...
  8. How to display a file from command line using File Explorer?

How to display a file from command line using File Explorer?: How can I pass a file to explorer.exe from the command line, and display it in File Explorer? When I try something like: explorer.exe mypic.jpg It opens the file in my default app for jpg files. I just want to open Explorer with the file displayed and highlighted....
  9. Deleting files with command line

Deleting files with command line: I used del filename and it was successfully deleted. I also used dir to double check. However, when I checked the Recycle Bin; the file wasn't found inside. Was this file permanently deleted?...
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 file explorer command line switches

2. Windows Explorer Command-Line Options

3. explorer command line window 10

4. file explorer command line options