Windows 10: Windows 10 File Explorer Keeps Opening

Discus and support Windows 10 File Explorer Keeps Opening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I attached a portable USB Seagate drive to my computer. The drive seems to be operating normally, except the computer dings and the file Explorer opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mmshipon, Apr 28, 2016.

1. mmshipon Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer Keeps Opening

I attached a portable USB Seagate drive to my computer. The drive seems to be operating normally, except the computer dings and the file Explorer opens about every five minutes. Does anyone know of what's going on? How can I fix this? It's driving... Ha... Get it... Driving me crazy!

:)

mmshipon, Apr 28, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Apr 28, 2016
  3. eskitit Win User
    file explorer keeps opening

so right now in another application that I cannot close I was working on creating a fiverr gig and I had to insert a photo I inserted the photo and it worked smoothly but then the files opener opened back up I pressed the cancel button as the photo had already appeared
    in the appropriate area and then it opened again... and again and over and over so I gave up and tried to close Microsoft edge and it did not work if you have a solution to this it would be appreciated

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

eskitit, Apr 28, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 28, 2016
  5. mmshipon Win User
    Thanks. I figured it was something simple like that.

mmshipon, Apr 28, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 28, 2016
  7. AB M Win User
    Thank you, Brink.
    I had the same issue and your solution was what Google sent me to !
    Solved

AB M, Jun 4, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

I'm glad it could help AB M, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 File Explorer Keeps Opening - Similar Threads - File Explorer Keeps

2. File explorer keeps not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer keeps not opening: My file explorer is not opening at all. It will just flash then immediately close. Nothing you can click. It happened a long time before and resolve itself. Now, I dont want to wait for it to resolve itself since I need to open my files inside it. Please help me. How can I...
  3. File explorer keeps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps not opening: My file explorer is not opening at all. It will just flash then immediately close. Nothing you can click. It happened a long time before and resolve itself. Now, I dont want to wait for it to resolve itself since I need to open my files inside it. Please help me. How can I...
  4. File explorer keeps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?: My hard drive crashed and I'm starting over with a new installation of everything. What I noticed is that when I'm in Windows 10 File Explorer and right-click on a folder or drive Quick Access and This PC behave the same and click "Open in new window", Windows Explorer opens...
  6. Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?: My hard drive crashed and I'm starting over with a new installation of everything. What I noticed is that when I'm in Windows 10 File Explorer and right-click on a folder or drive Quick Access and This PC behave the same and click "Open in new window", Windows Explorer opens...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer

Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer: I want to reset this back to the default but every time I got to change it just says to pick a new way to open it. I don't want to open it I want it to be a file. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP...
  9. file explorer keeps opening itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    file explorer keeps opening itself: (This is a new PC with Windows 10 home, version 1803, OS build 17134.619. With an USB external drive is connected (as d:\ drive), file explorer keeps reporting problem (with the drive) and then opens the file explorer. This keeps going on and on by itself. Each time a...
  10. Windows File Explorer keeps opening randomly

Windows File Explorer keeps opening randomly: Hey guys, I know many of us have been having these problems in a long time, and while the typical response of making sure all your drivers are updated and that you also run an SFC /scannow to fix potential systems files, I've been having this issue over and over again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 file explorer keeps opening

2. file explorer keeps opening

3. windows 10 keeps opening explorer

4. my file explorer keeps opening unwantedly,
  5. my file explorer keep opening other windows in windows 10,
  6. windows 10 explorer keeps opening new windows,
  7. file explorer keeps opening new windows,
  8. file explorer windows 10 keeps opening,
  9. file explorer keeps opening windows,
  10. file explorer win 10 keeps opening when logging in,
  11. windows 10 constantly opening file explorer,