Windows 10: Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird

Discus and support Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I dont know what happened to my file explorer. I really need help. How do I make my file explorer get back to its normal style? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jobellemarie, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird

Hello, I dont know what happened to my file explorer. I really need help. How do I make my file explorer get back to its normal style?

Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird eb7c25fa-eccc-4a90-b5a8-89c3aa7feb0f?upload=true.jpg

:)

jobellemarie, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. thomadash Win User
    File Explorer Looks Weird

When I go to File Explorer on my Windows 10 laptop, it looks weird. Any highlighted files won't appear as highlighted, the scroll bars are just black and hovering the mouse cursor over options in the right-click window get bolder. I would show you a screenshot
    I took, but the "Choose File" button on this website doesn't even do anything! Please help!

thomadash, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird :p

Frick, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird

1. Windows 10 File Explorer Looks Weird - Similar Threads - File Explorer Looks

2. Weird problem on windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird problem on windows file explorer: Hi, I am facing an weird issue that really don't know if anyone had face before.When I connect my laptop via cable, windows file explorer will hang.However if I switch my laptop to wifi, windows file explorer will work fine.The only problem is my wifi isn't quite stable,...
  3. Weird problem on windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird problem on windows file explorer: Hi, I am facing an weird issue that really don't know if anyone had face before.When I connect my laptop via cable, windows file explorer will hang.However if I switch my laptop to wifi, windows file explorer will work fine.The only problem is my wifi isn't quite stable,...
  4. Weird problem on windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 text looking weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 text looking weird: After a system restart, all of the text and icons on my screen look uneven. For example, the two letter L's in the word "all" have a different pixel thickness. They have "shadows" almost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my display drivers. Is there anything else that I...
  6. Some file icons look weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some file icons look weird: after documents the download icon shrunk. Idk it looks weird[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-file-icons-look-weird/3467abc7-739a-4abd-a39e-79c19dd530e7
  7. windows file explorer looking weird how to change it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows file explorer looking weird how to change it back: so i recently reinstalled windows update and my file explorer looks like this https://prnt.sc/sygi6e how would i go about to make it look like back to this https://prnt.sc/sygioe...
  8. Windows 10 "Weird look"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 "Weird look": Hey, i just got a new PC and Windows 10 PRO was pre-installed and all that. So it does look kinda weird to me. I had windows 10 before but I dont know about this one. I did all Updates and all that to look if its just the look of an old Update. After all that it sill looks...
  9. File Explorer - Dark theme looks weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer - Dark theme looks weird: When I change my "Default App Mode" in personalisation settings, File Explorer doesn't look like it should:[ATTACH] I seem to remember having a program at one point that changed how file explorer looked (Classic Shell) but I've uninstalled it. I've looked through my list of...
  10. Looking for a File/Windows Explorer replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a File/Windows Explorer replacement: I've been around since Windows 3.1 days and used the standard file/windows explorer, but getting frustrated by the limitations in Windows 10. Right now I have a mixed network, mainly Windows 7 Ultimate PCs plus a Windows 10 Home Laptop, plus a Linux Mint and a Linux based...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer windows 10 border