Windows 10: Windows 10 File Explorer not printing center of each page.

Discus and support Windows 10 File Explorer not printing center of each page. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My printer is good. I even reinstalled the drivers for my printer. My printer is not the issue. It prints everything fine, except it will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VickieLW, Apr 10, 2021.

1. VickieLW Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer not printing center of each page.

Hello, My printer is good. I even reinstalled the drivers for my printer. My printer is not the issue. It prints everything fine, except it will not print the center of each page from the Windows 10 File Explorer only. Why is this happening? Thank you to anyone that knows what's going on, and please... no answers telling me to reinstall the drivers, again, it's not my printer. It prints everything else in full pages except from the File Explorer. Thanks again.

:)

VickieLW, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Anna Bol Win User

can not print from web page

Hello cyberorphan43,

This could be an issue when the Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print?
    • Have you tried to use another browser and check if the same issue occurs?

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Update your drivers to the latest version

Outdated printer drivers can cause problems when printing from Internet Explorer, try updating to the latest driver for your printer. To do so, we suggest that you go to your device manufacturer’s website and check for the
    latest drivers for your printer.

Method 2: Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator

Try printing a web page when running Internet Explorer as an Administrator. This can help determine if there is a permissions issue. Check if you are currently logged on as an administrator, then follow these steps to start
    Internet Explorer as an administrator:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows.
    • Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Method 3: Try printing after disabling Protected Mode

Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options.
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 File Explorer not printing center of each page. - Similar Threads - File Explorer printing

2. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  3. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  4. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly: Recently I am unable to print multiple pictures correctly on a single page using File Explorer. I have tried from various workstations and printers with no positive results. I did try it from a Windows 7 laptop and it prints correctly, so I have determined it is a Windows...
  6. Remembering File Explorer views in each folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remembering File Explorer views in each folder?: Is there a utility that can remember your customized views of various folders and keep them persistent across time? For example, I dislike being given the "Type" field in the detailed view of File Explorer, since I have Explorer set to show filename extensions, and I usually...
  7. FILE Explorer Print problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FILE Explorer Print problem: 1. I installed a new HP8020 printer 2. It does not show up in Control Panel Printers and scanners as a scanner. The other HP did. 3. In FILE Explorer when I right click on a file and choose print it just prints. I no longer get the print option box where i can choose...
  8. how to prevent date on each page when print to pdf?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to prevent date on each page when print to pdf?: Hi, I am unable to change settings prevent header & footer date on each page when printing from mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-date-on-each-page-when-print-to-pdf/6031f586-81ed-428c-8666-314b07b2b881
  9. No print preview in file explorer

No print preview in file explorer: In file explorer, when I right click on a jpeg/bmp and click on print it will bring up a window that will show a print preview as well as options to select A4/A3/A5, Landscape an so forth. My problem is it does noes show you the jpeg/bmp/preview and if you continue to print...
  10. Missing print option in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing print option in Windows 10 File Explorer: Using file explorer to browse directories, and right clicking the document, there is no print option! 40488