Windows 10: Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.

Discus and support Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried changing the theme today in the settings, I didn't like the look so I changed it back to default. After the change, a lot of stuff is missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xingyi chen, May 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.

I tried changing the theme today in the settings, I didn't like the look so I changed it back to default. After the change, a lot of stuff is missing in my file explorer, example top left corner is totally empty.how it used to be

:)

xingyi chen, May 24, 2022

2. File explorer window be force to scroll to top when changing theme color

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

We appreciate you for trying some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Does the issue only occur with File explore window when you try to change the theme color?

• Can you elaborate more about the situation you are facing, when you say “File explorer window be force to scroll to top when changing theme color”?

• Do you sign in to the Windows 10 through Microsoft/Local account?
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 24, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2022
  4. Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.

Slideshow theme causes File Explorer to scroll to top whenever image changes...

Since upgrading to Windows 10 on my PC, using a Slideshow theme as the Desktop background causes File Explorer to scroll to the top every time the image on the slideshow changes. This is rather frustrating if you have more than a screenful of data or photos,
    etc. to scroll through.

Using any of my non-slideshow themes causes no problems.

If I use a custom color - IOW the color does not change with the Slideshow but remains constant - File Manager behaves properly.

Any suggestions? I enjoy my slideshow and it is a pain (location of pain left up to reader) to have to disable it/set a custom color for File Manager to not bounce about...

Sandra Buskey, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.

1. Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme. - Similar Threads - file explorer top

2. windows 11 top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 top left corner: Hello ... windows 11 top left corner of every window is selected automatically even if no window is opend and i am at desktop the first icon at top left corner is selected and it happens sometimes and one restart fixes the issue but again it happens and i bought my laptop...
  3. windows 11 top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 top left corner: Hello ... windows 11 top left corner of every window is selected automatically even if no window is opend and i am at desktop the first icon at top left corner is selected and it happens sometimes and one restart fixes the issue but again it happens and i bought my laptop...
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.: I tried changing the theme today in the settings, I didn't like the look so I changed it back to default. After the change, a lot of stuff is missing in my file explorer, example top left corner is totally empty.how it used to be...
  6. Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 file explorer top left corner missing stuff after changing theme.: I tried changing the theme today in the settings, I didn't like the look so I changed it back to default. After the change, a lot of stuff is missing in my file explorer, example top left corner is totally empty.how it used to be...
  7. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  8. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  9. No response on top left corner

No response on top left corner: Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago. Thank you...
  10. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10: [ATTACH] There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the corner. If I double click it though, my shortcuts and other items appear but the box stays in the background. It is kind of...