Windows 10: Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched

Discus and support Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I open the file explorer, I see this...I don't know the reason this happens and what is changed in a monthwhen everything worked well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Davide Del casale, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched

Every time I open the file explorer, I see this...I don't know the reason this happens and what is changed in a monthwhen everything worked well neither. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

:)

Davide Del casale, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched

1. Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched - Similar Threads - file explorer glitched

2. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 UI glitches: Hi everyone,I'm having issues with all the lists in Windows :I know it's not comming from a particular software, because the lists are glitchy absolutely everywhere in Windows.What can I do please ?Thank youBruno...
  3. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 UI glitches: Hi everyone,I'm having issues with all the lists in Windows :I know it's not comming from a particular software, because the lists are glitchy absolutely everywhere in Windows.What can I do please ?Thank youBruno...
  4. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 UI glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 UI glitch: The UI in some programs on Windows 10 has a UI glitch in my case it's Sourcetree and Hearthstone Deck Tracker. According to this video, when I'm moving a mouse cursor through the programs, the UI sometimes doesn't show properly mostly the text size will enlarge and can't be...
  6. Strange glitch with Windows UI

Strange glitch with Windows UI: I've been having this strange glitch with Windows' UI recently. Whenever I click anywhere in the Start menu, Settings or any other built-in Windows 10 application, it always defaults to the right of the program. I can't explain it too well, so here's a video....
  7. File Explorer Glitching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Glitching: This has been going on for quite a while, but I'm finally frustrated enough to look for a solution. I'm trying to go through and delete files that I no longer need. Every time I scroll through the files on File Explorer, it keeps snapping back to an earlier file, making it...
  8. Windows UI glitch

Windows UI glitch: Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this? You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets...
  9. Windows UI Glitches?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows UI Glitches?: Hello everybody, i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while. Also noticed that when I right-click on the desktop, sometimes the Font menu is underlined and sometimes not. I have everything updated. In GPU Test is...
  10. UI Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UI Glitch: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/7gwft7bq4uv31.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e131bb0ae0b5205ee5fa295ee5f77987f9f048b This happened after I opened to many tabs in Chrome in laptop with 2GB of RAM. Some text in some area become missing, even in the Chrome menu...